1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What can we get from the Hornets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NL Rocket, Dec 1, 2014.

1. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

As others have already mentioned, Charlotte is trying to do the same thing we're doing: win right now.

Would I take Biyombo or Zeller on my team? Sure.

Are they better than what we already have -AND- worth sacrificing assets to attain them? Probably not.

2. basketballholic

<iframe width="992" height="558" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Dz_K5kw223o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

One play doesn't make up for the bomb dobro just dropped on your whole Zeller sales pitch, jopat ;)

4. basketballholic

dobro drops no bombs on me. I read nothing he writes.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Good news. How much less funnier would FoxNews be if they started listening to the Daily Show, Colbert, and JO point out how ridiculous everything they say is?

They might have to change their nonsense at that point, and we wouldn't be able to laugh at them anymore.

You just keep on being you. Don't change one bit. Stay pure.

6. basketballholic

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-gwxCEqoLS0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>