1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What books do you have on your Kindle/e-reader?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RedNation, Jun 30, 2011.

Tags:
  1. RedNation

RedNation Member

For all you people with kindles or e-readers of any kind, which books do you have in your library? Can anyone recommend some good free books to put on my kindle? So far, I have:
    Dracula
    The adventures of Tom Sawyer
    Treasure Island
    The adventures of Sherlock Holmes
    The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
    Crime and Punishment

I just got my Kindle 3 a couple of days ago.

2. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

A Song of Ice and Fire

All I really need for a while.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

The Big Short

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

Just bought World War Z: AN Oral History of the Zombie Wars and How Evan Broke His Head and Other Secrets (I like Artof Racing in the Rain so much I had to get another Garth Stein Book).

I have read The Shepherd, Trojan Horse, A World I Never Made, Water for Elephants, and Unbroken (only the last two were purchased).

Other free books I have include Shoeless Joe (the basis for Field Of Dreams), The Secret Holocaust Diaries, Relentless, No Mercy, and Soul Identity.
    Plus free classics like The Life of Abraham Lincoln, Dracula, and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.