1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What are you asking/giving for Christmas this year?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by candycane, Dec 16, 2009.

1. candycane

candycane Contributing Member

What are you wanting for Christmas this year? What are you some gifts you are giving?

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe.

And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it.

Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know?

No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice.

But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize!

Here we go.

First, the sex thing. We go with that.

Second, the money. No, we go with the power second, then the money. And then the kids.

Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish.

And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas.

3. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

4. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I bought mt daughter a PSP, 3 games, and a couple of movies for her PSP. From Santa shes getting her I Carly dolls, and some clothes.

As far as a gift for myself, being able to buy her those things is my gift. Times have been rough this year, so being able to give her a good Christmas left me pretty much broke for the Christmas season.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Rockets gear and or house decor.

6. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

actually, ^^^ that sounds like me, and I bet a lot of others this year, so NOW /thread (except I know others will and probably should post).

7. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

For the last several months, my wife and I have been buying up all the spare Geo-tracks parts we can find on ebay and craigslist. After my 3 year old goes to bed Christmas eve, we are going to turn our entire house into a train wonderland for him. Christmas morning should be fun... :grin:

Got my wife a Bluetooth speaker phone for the car. We're getting new windows for the house early next year, so that is the extent of Christmas for us this year.

8. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Giving wife Dooney Purse, 2 kids get PSP's, one gets a DSi, and all and 32" LCD TV's.

I'm getting a fishing kayak.

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Me too. What is it with those things? $250 for a purse??

FYI, I found one online for $170 at a place called Boscovs.

10. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Excellent! I'll look it up. My kayak is going to set us back $400.00 so I need to get the best deal I can on the rest of the Christmas gifts.

11. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I got my wife a bluetooth headset and a Wii.
    I got my son too much.
    I'm getting a drill and patio set that I know of. I didn't ask for anything besides the patio set.