1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What are the Chinese Fans Saying?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket River, Jul 21, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

Wow wow what's with the name calling little kid? You need to chug on some chill pills and quit being so sensitive. If you only have HALF a brain you would know I was not insulting anyone. Now grow up and keep your mouth shut before you make yourself look like more of a fool.

Btw, name calling and making fun of other people's mother? I think you're the ******* in this one. Now I'm not gonna waste any more of my time arguing with you.. so don't even bother responding to this if I were you. Unless you want to look like an idiot, then by all means go ahead and I'll just ignore you.

2. howe070523

howe070523 Member

information source please?
    Ive been reading 163 sports, sina,sohu, most fans are OUTRAGED that Yis not joining Bucks.

3. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I was being sarcastic with my comment, I guess I should've added the sarcastic face or something. I was making fun of Yi's agent and handlers and instead some people are taking offense to this on behalf of Yi.

4. alecoool

alecoool Member

where did you get this from?? -- I see why the chinese fans dog on you. ;)

5. rocBJ

rocBJ Member

It takes two to tango.... I hope everyone could calm down, stop arguing for nothing

6. canoner2002

canoner2002 Contributing Member

I think it is in the best interest of the board to have you banned.

7. jimmy_ultra

jimmy_ultra New Member

I began to watch NBA from 1995 to now,before 2002, i love HEAT most and now i am Rockets fans.

in fact,all most people i know think YI is a fool,he have not his own idea ,his ability is not enough to get a position in any NBA team,we all want he go to buck and play hard.

8. rocBJ

rocBJ Member

English not good, heart good :p

9. langal

langal Contributing Member

yer an idiot.

#89 langal, Jul 21, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  10. langal

u suck. yeah yeah i'm chinese so i know sh*t but u do suck.

#90 langal, Jul 21, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  11. langal

so- chinese guys are all bandwagoner YOF's and can't laid.

i suppose all white teenagers are a-hole racists.

12. lunaticrocket

lunaticrocket Rookie

I am a bandwagoner. I am came to the US in 93 and became a Rockets fan because they were in the best team in the NBA. I kind of wish a came here a little later and became a Spurs fan. I would have suffered so much less...

But the suffering is over because the ROX will win it all in 08!

13. langal

well i sure as hell hope you arent chinese. cuz we all know there's nothing worse than a chinese bandwagoner.

if you're white - i apologize.

14. rocBJ

rocBJ Member

I am Chinese, and I do not like this attitude :mad: :mad: :mad:

15. langal

i think you should read some of the previous posts here BY the white teenager.

16. ritou

ritou Contributing Member

Look who is talking. If you ask anybody outside US which is the worst gov, most likely you will get the answer - IT IS the USA gov. :D

17. ritou

ritou Contributing Member

Holy c**p, this is one of the worst threads I have ever read. I can't believe it is in clutch BBS. Very disappointed, I will copy this thread to some Chinese BBS, they should know how what they regard "friendly" and "honest" USA people think of them. This is how a great country becomes mediocre.

18. Possum

Possum Member

I am dumber for having read this thread. I wish I could get back the last 5 minutes of my life that I wasted reading it. :( PLEASE moderators start kicking people off for non BB talk. Its getting harder and harder to tolerate this. Its getting out of control.

We need a code of conduct around here. Something must be done or we are going to loose all the intelligent members. Its becoming like the ESPN boards. It makes me want to cuss out some of these people because this has been a place I come to relax for many years and now the smartass bad attitude arrogant newer members are ruining it with their "im superior than you" attitudes. Now racism is even being tolerated. SAD SAD SAD!!!!! Bad moderators bad!!!

19. howe070523

howe070523 Member

remember when it was 1994 Soccer World Cup US, I used to get up at 3Am to watch Brazil plays. its got nothing to do with cool or popular, its because we love the game, then we do whatever it takes to watch it on TV when we cant join the crowd in the stadium.

20. abiko

abiko Member

This is just as stupid as one can get