1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What a loser....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wauk/oct04/264538.asp

Muskego boy faces sexual assault charge

Police say he gave girl a 'wedgie'

Muskego - A 16-year-old Muskego student accused of giving a "wedgie" to his former girlfriend at school is facing juvenile charges of fourth-degree sexual assault.

The girl, 15, told authorities that the boy pushed her up against a locker, put his hand down the back of her pants and pulled her thong up above the waistline of her pants, the police report released Wednesday says. The boy also touched the girl's buttocks, the report says.

She told him to stop at least three times and said that the incident was both painful and embarrassing, the report says.

After the assault, according to the report, the boy said, "Now I got some action."

The boy told police that since he had dated the girl in the past, he thought it was OK to do what he did.

Assistant Superintendent Robert Rammer said that the offense did not warrant expulsion but that the student was suspended for five days.

"It's unfortunate," Rammer said. "It was an isolated incident. It was immediately dealt with."

Police were called to Muskego High School, W183-S8750 Racine Ave., at about 6:30 p.m. Sept. 24 for an alleged assault, Capt. Paul Geiszler said.

The girl told police that she was getting ready for band practice at about 5:30 p.m. and that when she came out of the locker room, she was confronted by the 16-year-old boy, the report says.

As the girl started to walk away from him, the report says, the boy grabbed her, and the girl's friend screamed for the boy to put her down.

The girl left the area and went to band practice. She was crying. She told the band instructor but was too embarrassed to tell him the full story, the report says, but another student told the teacher what had occurred, and police were called.

The boy told investigators that he was "just joking around" but that he may have gone too far. He said that he was sorry and that he "would do anything to make it up to her if he could."

The boy was arrested, handcuffed and taken to the Muskego Police Department from the school.

Another wedgie incident in Waukesha County received national attention, including a mention on "Saturday Night Live." In October 1997, five boys were suspended for giving another boy a wedgie on a playground at Merton Intermediate School on Sussex Road.

The five boys, ages 12 and 13, attacked a 13-year-old boy from behind, held him down and pulled on his underwear while holding his face to the ground.

The five boys were suspended from school for three days, and four of them were ticketed for disorderly conduct. Parents of the kids criticized the principal's handling of the incident because police were called, and the principal was eventually demoted.

Former principal Susan Ulichny received $150,000 in a settlement reached in 2002 with the school district after she filed a lawsuit contending the district improperly took away her duties.

The disorderly conduct citations were dropped after the boys agreed to apologize to the victim and perform five hours of community service.

2. pariah

pariah Contributing Member

They don't say it in the story, but I'd bet one of those five kids from the 1997 incident was none other than Robert Rammer. With a name like that you know he's attacked a few boys from behind.

3. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Jesus, people are just too sensative nowadays, I can't remember all the times I have been wedgied, wet-willyed, pantsed, etc. in my life. It is really not that big a deal and certainly doesn't require calling the police and having someone arrested. They are jokes people, get over it.

4. Toast

Toast Member

Oh my god, if I were given 5 days in suspension every time I gave someone a wedgie in high school, I'd still be there. We're talking about freshmen in high school here.

This is going a little too far, isn't it? I understand it's not right to hold some kid's face to the ground and physically torture him while pulling his tighty whiteys over his shoulders, but 5 days for a revenge wedgie seems a bit extreme.

Is it 2 days suspension for spit balls? How much time do you spend for pushing a guy into the girls' bathroom? 2 weeks for a wet willie?

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

High School Girls still need to stop dressing like sluts.

...until they are legal.

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Seriously. No way my 15 year old daughter is wearing a thong.

7. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4040&n=2

Regarding the article: the boy allegedly felt the girl up while restraining her, reached down her pants to grab her thong and proclaimed he finally "got some action." While I wouldn't tolerate my daughters wearing a thong at that age, I'd be even more upset that some little b*stard held my daughter against her will and stuck his hands down her pants to get some "action."

8. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Oh man. Anyone else out there that used to make "Cushion Forts" and "Cushion Tunnels" all the time. I loved doing that as a kid. I never had a little brother to torment though. I had a little sister, but we've always had a good relationship.

9. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

And you folks were wondering where I've been. :( Detention stinks.

10. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

I don't get this decision by parents.:confused:

So what if a girl wears a thong and shows an inch of it whether it be intentional or not. It doesn't mean she's gonna get raped or have sex due to that article of clothing. It's some damn underwear, chill! She can make decisions about her clothing for herself at that age.

11. TraJ

TraJ Member

No, she can't.

12. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

amen....my girl aint wearing none of that stuff till shes legal...you aint gotta understand it...that is just the way I feel, and in my house, that is what counts.

btw...what a loser indeed....when I was in school...we wedgied other boys...you just didnt do that to girls....we was raised better than that.

13. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

:eek: until they are of legal age (when they dont live with their parents anymore) its always, and always should be the parents decision

anyways...I think its more of a sexual assualt case than it is a wedgie case so the punishment is, IMO, justified.

14. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

I agree, but the flipside of that is if you don't control these incidents the poor sensitive children recieving wedgies are going to show up the next day with bombs and guns.

15. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

My wife has been a high school teacher for the past 8 years. She saw these stupid kids' underwear all the time. The girls wait until they leave their house, then pull their pants down so you can see their underwear and ass. She had to look at these girls bare butts on a daily basis (and most of them ain't good looking) while she was trying to teach a class. The thong thing is stupid, and this entire elimidate generation/culture blows.

Are we not men?
    D-E-V-O

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Time for uniforms !!

DD

17. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

It is rather amusing to see all of these young girls sitting around the food court at the mall with plumbers crack. It is also amusing to watch the compulsive behavior of them reaching back to check whether there butt is hanging out. Another amusing befavior is when they try and pull there shirts down to cover their belly. Maybe they should just wear full articles of clothing. As a father of two very young girls I don't intend to let them out in public looking like Brittney Spears. Hopefully, fashion trends will change by the time they are teenagers.

Not as for the boy, in this case the punishment fits the crime. The intent here seemed to be a little more then an innocent snap of the old bra strap. The lesson here is to teach him that he just can't do whatever he wants to a woman.

I can't believe I am saying this, but the solution is uniforms at schools.

18. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

Yeah, it's ****ing amazing. 99% of the women here at Miami wear virtually nothing; they wear those 'athletic' shorts that cover maybe 5 inches of area.

It's all good to a point where they always seem to ****ing pull down their shirt or pull up their short short shorts as if they don't want guys to look. I mean it's not like I'm staring...well actually...

but seriously if they want to wear next to nothing, they should be prepared for the consequences of people staring. The point is for guys to stare, no?

And I can't tell if I buy into the whole comfort excuse when it comes to thing such as lingerie. Hell, if they want to be comfortable, then I should have the right to walk around all day in nothing but velvet.

One last thing:

Anyone else wonder why it's [more] socially acceptable for females to walk around in a bikini, but a bra and panties/thong isn't as much or turns on us men more?

Personally I can't comment, but I do know that I will be on South Beach on Saturday. :D

19. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

You're way off on this. Even with adult woman (over 18), wearing a thong and similiar clothing all the time degregates their gender. I'm not a woman, and I'm not a feminist by any means, but as a MALE, I can tell you that it makes me think differently about those woman. There is a place and a time to be sexual - I'm all for thongs in certain situations. But as mentioned, if you're walking around the mall looking like a slut, well, you will likely be treated like one. A woman SHOULD be able to walk around naked without expecting to get raped or be solicited. But the fact of the matter is that there are guys and predators out there that don't think that way.

I feel very sorry for this girl. The boy's actions are disgusting. But the girl's parents need to start teaching their daugther what it means to be an intelligent, confident, adult, professional, attractive woman.

20. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

*self edit*
    Nevermind...The kids a little turd and is probably going to be an abusive boyfriend/husband. The girl shouldn't be showing off her wearing a thong. Whatever the case, he had NO right to put his hands on her. Set the example now or both their behavior will just get worse.

#20 Falcons Talon, Oct 8, 2004
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2004