1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What 4/5 rebounder/shotblocker do you want?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Plowman, Oct 3, 2023.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Rob isn’t a 4, even if he’s 6’8. Dude can’t shoot 3’s at all

People can’t forget about how vital spacing is. Sengun is not a Brook Lopez spacer at the 5 right now, people can off season hype his shot but making major trades based off rumors and hype is just stupid.

We can make around 25 million in cap space this off season, Nic Claxton will be a UFA. If Sengun isn’t it that’s fine but give him a full year running the 5 before we trade assets for a replacement like Rob Will.

We got Smith, Green as 4/5s, Sengun and Landale at the 5, the rotation feels set

HardenReturns and YOLO like this.
  2. HardenReturns

HardenReturns Member

why don't you ask for a lob threat as well while you're at it, you ****ing moron you?

#22 HardenReturns, Oct 3, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2023
  3. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I agree. I don't see Boban as a full time player, he's more of a coach in my eyes. I think we need a 3rd string C who can block shots and decently protect the rim. That gives us a different look in case we need it since Landale and Sengun are not excellent shotblockers and both need to improve at protecting the rim.

I would love to get a really old vet who is good for 15-20 minutes on occasion. Don't need more than that.

saleem and Plowman like this.
  4. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

...just give up some assets and bring Robert Williams III in. We need a solid rim protector as long as guys like Jalen and Sengun are out there.

Plowman likes this.
  5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Beat me to it.

AroundTheWorld and daywalker02 like this.
  6. fattz

fattz Member

Kai Jones checks the boxes.

7. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member