1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What’s really wrong with House?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gfab-babyboi, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Needs new pipes

2. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Not everyone recovers in a short time. There are many long haulers that have been very sick for months. Not to mention that we don’t even know the long term effects except that they’re likely to be serious for some.

DaDakota likes this.
  3. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Dude, I’m so sorry you’ve been dealing with that and so glad you’re on the upswing.

I totally believe it’s been here since 2019. I have four friends from different parts of the country that got sicker than they’ve ever been in their lives toward the end of 2019 and their symptoms were consistent with the virus.

Deckard, mikol13, DaDakota and 2 others like this.
  4. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

My family and I all had it "before it was here". We got back from Disney in Nov 2019 and a week after we all had all they symptoms and tested negative for flu and strep tests. We all said it felt just like the flu, but worse.

Deckard, mikol13 and Batman Jones like this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i had it exactly a year ago -- fever for 10 days, then fatigue and cough for the following couple weeks. it wasn't as bad as getting mono in my 20's, but probably 2nd worst in my life. i remember waking up to brush and shave, and then immediately after having to go back and sleep a few hours again lol. i still believe i got out of it quicker than most by forcing myself to be active and workout as much as i could

Deckard, mikol13 and Batman Jones like this.
  6. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yep, I am sure it was......glad they all made it.... I never got SUPER sick, it was just hard to breath.

My cousin is 44 and has ARDS from it and is on a ventilator - kind of scary.

DD

8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

My eldest son (who was 10 at the time) and I had it in early December 2019. I don’t think I said anything on the site. It took me months to put it together.

My son never complains if sick, but he did with this. He had fever, cough, lost sense of taste. I had a bit of a hard time breathing, lost sense of taste and the fatigue was killer for me. I’d never felt anything like it. I knew whatever it was that I had never had it before.

I took my boys to the doctor in November due to earaches and he told me that it was the worst cold and flu season that he had seen in 40 years, except no one was testing positive for flu or anything else for that matter. It was here for a while no doubt.

Deckard and daywalker02 like this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He doesn't seem to be followed by good fortune.

10. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I think my parents fall into that category as well.
    Um. Glad he's representing...his...state.... cuz he's from here. Maybe coach can put in a good word with Rick or Pop for him?