1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Western Conference First Round Grizzlies Vs. Suns

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Molotov Cocktail, Apr 24, 2005.

1. bigballerj

bigballerj Member

So did Yao's team (and by a bigger margin).

2. Cesar^Geronimo

Who would have thought at the end of last year that the "Big 4" in the West could be:

Nuggets, Sonics, Rockets, Suns

3. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Contributing Member

MemphisX where are you? We need your thoughts on your teams' performance thus far? I'm rooting for the Grizz in this series, and it was really dissapointing to see them lose their poise in Game 1 when they clawed their way back in that game several times.

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

I'd rather play Phoenix than Memphis.

Grizzlies have depth and play decent team defense.

Suns are glorified jump shooting team in fast forward.

We would beat either, IMO, but Grizz would be a more grind it out and tiring series.

5. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

I dont know who I hate more... PAU or Amare??? I dont care who wins, because one will move on:(

6. Molotov Cocktail

Molotov Cocktail Contributing Member

I missed the game last night, but it looks like Memphis kept it close. Anybody have thoughts?

7. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I think he's changing his sig to read, "The Grizzlies will finish ahead of the Rockets in the 2011-2013 season...bet on it!"

8. lalala902102001

I think that this series is showing that the Suns are very vulnerable in the playoffs. If the Rockets move past the Mavs, we'll be in the WC Finals.

9. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Contributing Member

im not that impressed with either team.. I feel like either one will be a nice warmup for the WCF's.

J

10. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

Didn't see the game but Memphis was up 99-94 and got outscored 10-1 before Miller's late 3 pointer. I assume Memphis choked.

11. droxford

droxford Member

Yeah, they did. But there was some good news: The Grizz kept the score VERY close and had the lead through most of the game. If they continue to play like that, they could take the series to 7 games AND/OR they could actually win one in Phoenix and win the series.

-- droxford