1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Westbrook and Harden have expressed concern...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htown Legend, Nov 11, 2020.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

the rockets were good before mda? not really. they were a middle of the pack team. the rockets will suck even more without morey.

the internet has 0 to do with anything. its common sense

HP3 likes this.
  2. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

MDA never won when it matter. He was not elite. We are good because of, Harden, nothing else.

3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah, you move the former MVP (assuming you get something good enough back) and make your current MVP to ask for a trade. It might not be as easy as you think.

Also disagree on CP3, not only he was a better fit and player, we also traded the farm in terms of assets so, the trade was bad from literally every point of view except from an age stand point, which i'm not saying it doesn't matter, but still, it probably matters less than all the other things together.

HP3 and saleem like this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

I know it isn't because its facts

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Gone either way, 1 year or 5 years into the future. (One Biden term basically.)

The competition, the likes of Philly or even better competition is never sleeping.

The best chance at a ship is to demand the playoffs cut short to 1 game per round.

Because their veterans are going to get gassed every year around the same time, even with a lengthy Covid 19 break.

#125 daywalker02, Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  6. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol

I used to consider you a solid poster but the stuff you've been posting lately like the sky is falling.... lol oh boy...

The show don't stop when Morey is gone.

STR8Thugg likes this.
  7. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol

daywalker02 and STR8Thugg like this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

been the same poster from day 1. I call it like it is every year. the show stopped well before morey decided its time to get out of his shitshow. it's just more icing on the cake. Harden is the very last piece and the time is coming

HP3 likes this.
  9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Is this true? Melo sat on waivers for like 1.5 years and LeBron never had his teams bring him on. I mean, maybe he postured publicly just for his friend, but I wouldn't say he "tried" to.

And I agree. I mean I don't blame Harden for wanting to play with his friend. But I'm not going to defend him for forcing a move that clearly hurt the team.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

lets this sink in. lebron chose dudley over melo who sat at home for over a year

11. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Morey was the circus. More talk than actual bite. Close is close, but not close enough. It was time for a change.

saleem likes this.
  12. YOLO

YOLO Member

not really. if your change involves becoming a terrible team then I guess that's your goal. don't knock others if they want to remain relevant

HP3 likes this.
  13. krmclaughlin

krmclaughlin Member

If we got PG for Russ I would rejoice, but yeah I agree, I strongly doubt the Clips would do that. And we hardly have picks left to trade

14. macan

macan Member

we are more concerned..
    Harden and Russ can still go anywhere they want when they want to.
    us....gonna get stuck with fuking Tilman forever and ever and ever and ever.........

15. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

I said ELEMENTS of small ball. Maybe you should learn how to read and comprehend words before hurling insults at other people. You may think you are smarter than everyone else in the room, but you are the one who sounds like a moron.

Keep chugging along with your pompous attitude and straw man arguments Bill O'Brien.

Ramo$e likes this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

HP3 and Vivi like this.
  17. YOLO

YOLO Member

every single one of your posts here have added this and that talking about you mean this and that, trying to backtrack. just stop it. I said what i said. You still all hot and bothered yet keep replying. again, don't like it? shut up and move along

HP3 likes this.
  18. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Were we that bad? Besides Tucker being soooo short.

Losing to the eventual champs? Losing one more game than Miami only because they wouldn't double jimmy? A team with no center? We are not playing small ball next season. You should have been saying this while MDA was year two 1-2 years ago.

We can't get any worse. We can't get any smaller. lol

19. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

It is absolutely ASTONISHING how #Tilman is running this franchise into the ground. He has a CONTENDER all lined up for multiple years. Yes it would be expensive, but that is the price you pay to play in this league.

Tilman took a contending team in a big market and is treating it like a small market team.

The assets (and ability to make moves) he has thrown away because of penny pinching is headshaking.

saleem, HP3, joshuaao and 1 other person like this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

you actually think things can't get any worse. buckle up.

oh and don't worry just like every year, I make sure a revisit those that tried to be the loudest along the way

HP3 likes this.