1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Westbrook and Harden have expressed concern...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htown Legend, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Caprah

Caprah Member

Windy usually talks a lot of BS but he was hinting on the jump harden is not happy

2. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Aha. Should’ve never traded Chris Paul and all assets for a chucking scrub.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Ownership is all that matters in the NBA. The Rockets don't have a future with Tilman Fertitta.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

i couldn't careless if you feel he should share some blame. what he did doesn't. quit playing this ridiculous victim spin

5. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

I’m concerned ESPN still masquerades as a sports network.

STR8Thugg and TWS1986 like this.
  6. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Oh, they exist!! For me personally, the Gnarls Barkley trade destroyed our chances for a dynasty!

We had just won back to back chips and then we trade away 4players (two key role players...Cassell/Horry) for fat Barkley! Not only did the trade kill our team chemistry on the floor but it also alienated Drexler to the point that he retires the very next year! We haven't been to the Championship Finals since! 25yrs later and I'm I still thinking about what could'ver been! :(

(P.S.) To top it off, Barkley still to this day throws shade at our Rockets on NBA on TNT!! ... He's that crappy gift that keeps on giving!!

[​IMG]
    :eek:

Dynasty Killer!!! :mad:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...tory-houston-getting-barkley-for-four-rockets

#106 BamBam, Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  7. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

I'm not playing some victim spin. I am saying that your nonsense theory that he had nothing to do with small ball is ludicrous. We were already doing elements of that WITH Chris Paul. That also doesn't mean everything wrong with the franchise is 100% Morey's fault, or 100% Dantoni's, or 100% Harden's, or 100% Westbrook's.

Your black/white view of everything is childish and narrow minded.

RocketRed84 likes this.
  8. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

Derail is way over the top. You cannot lump moves done after the trade of Westbrook for Paul into the scenario. For now this deal is Westbrook for Paul until pick comes due in 2024.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

what in the world are you talking about. the rockets never played 48 mins of small ball with cp3, they never had to bc he actually complimented harden and the rest of the team in ways westbrick never will. They played small ball in spurts and it was a killer lineup in that span. Again you obviously don't understand this as a whole on why the rockets had to play 48 mins of small ball this year. it's just a ridiculous conversation at this point for the few that still don't get it

if it's such a problem you are having, don't quote me, shut up and move along

HP3 likes this.
  10. Vivi

Vivi Member

Not saying it could be related, but it's interesting the Wolves are trying to get another lotto/top ten pick when they already have the n.1. It's like they want to make a big big move.

HP3 likes this.
  11. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

I would say you are dead on accurate on all three points!!!

STR8Thugg likes this.
  12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

lol, LeBron tried to get melo pretty much every year for 10 years in a row and that's just the stuff we know about.

I don't begrudge lebron for this, btw. Nothing wrong with players having a view of who they're comfortable playing with!

13. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Save this post.

HP3 likes this.
  14. realonemo

realonemo Member

Ok yes harden deserves blame for the Russ trade but look at it from his point of view.
    1) Cp3 was awful against the warriors
    2) has barely played 60 games a season for the last 5 years
    3) His contract was viewed as toxic at that time (still is just shorter years now)

Mr Chuck Norris and Ramo$e like this.
  15. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

CP3 was old and moving him was the right thing to do at the time for a former younger MVP. Problem is that it didn’t work out, so now you simply move the former MVP on and you still get a bigger haul than you would have gotten for the aging CP3. Easy solution....just too many whiners on this board.

Mr Chuck Norris and RocketRed84 like this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

Is this supposed to be scary or something

HP3 likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They took their time.

18. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

We didn't all of sudden get better we were good before MDA. We are good without Morey, he wasn't out there jacking up three's. You believe everything you read on the internet?

19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Not to you. lol

20. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

I love it. Let's get rid of these bozos who have underachieved. Time for a new start.