1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Went to Pattaya for the Sex & Stayed for the Steroids

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SacTown, Sep 26, 2012.

1. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Yeah, bodies just tend to grow like that naturally. Maybe it is the Thai food?

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

He's an overgrown dwarf.

[​IMG]

3. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

if that's a tranny.. (I don't want to say anything that can be googled later) lol

4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

He must be loaded because exotic cars cost about 5 times in Thailand as they do in the states. My sister's Toyota minivan in Thailand cost over 100K.

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

That guy has a big ****ing head.

6. Eps

Eps Member

****.Just.Got.Real:eek:

7. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i returned to thailand for the first time in 30 years in 2010 and the worst place i visited was Pattaya. i would recommend going once just for the novelty but it's as skanky and nasty as advertised. i also recommend not renting a jet ski (just google thai jet ski scam). anyhow, i found it funny that the girls hardly paid any attention to me because i wasn't white. can't wait to return in 2013.

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I'd say her assessment isnt too bad

problems in liking women = can be linked to "mom" issues

being annoyed as f**k by women's wacky ways is one thing. to not like them at all is something else. (he did take up for a girl getting beat by him messing up the guy that did it to her, so it shows he can put that bravado in the right place.)

Overall if he's not gonna like women and taking fake steroids as consolation, and he's supporting animal rights while he's okay with prostitution (animal trafficking - no. sex trafficking - okay) he's gonna find it hard to get approval no matter how spontaneously free spirited he is.

9. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

yeah shroopy, and this one too:

ugh that just makes me feel sorry for him. pauvre bebe.

<3

1 person likes this.