1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Well, waddya know? Saddam really IS trying to build nukes...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by treeman, Jan 21, 2003.

1. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

that was in response to a question you asked me....don't pretend you don't know that...you asked if I condoned the destroying of Palestinian shops and that was my answer...it had nothing to do with what we were just talking about

do i need to cut and paste all the Q and A so you can understand them better?

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

NJRocket, pick a side and stick with it.

3. NJRocket

Dawg....Rez Dawg

4. rezdawg

Thats my name.

5. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Since I'm totally dumbfounded, please do.

6. NJRocket

Rez...this is where you chime in and say "Yeah, NJ. Please do"

7. rezdawg

I was thinking about it, but I was going to lay off that one.

However, you did set yourself up for the cutting and pasting.
    Go ahead and do it. That should be fun to witness.

8. NJRocket

oh good, you're back...what happened? Lose your pom poms for a minute?

9. rezdawg

At least you didnt say,

"007...this is where you chime in and say "Yeah, NJ. Please do".

10. rezdawg

Oh, i thought you outgrew 3rd grade for a second there.

Stop trying to change the subject. You have a task at hand. Cohen is handing it to you.

11. F.D. Khan

F.D. Khan Contributing Member

I did not mean it in the context of Israel under muslim rule. I simply meant that they lived together for over 1500 years and can again. Its strange that in Lebannon, Iraq, Iran and all over the middle east, Jews have been quite prevalent and have always lived at peace more than they had in Europe or anywhere else in the world till the 20th century.

They basically are the same race and religion is often perversed by man for their own personal power. I just think this constant cycle of killing has got to stop. Horror tactics used by Israeli's simply compound the problem, just as suicide bombers create animosity in even the more liberal Israeli public. The moderates on both sides are the ones that can change things.

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

How can the Palestinian moderates be heard when Arafat is a terrorist and their leaders are so extreme? There needs to be some reform, and some moderate leaders need to appear (of course they might get killed for dealing with Israelis). It seems rather hopeless at times, maybe a real border is a good idea.

13. dimsie

dimsie Member

Don't call me darling.

Listen, I didn't quote anything out of context. You're perfectly happy for an entire country or countries to be 'bombed into the stone age' or whatever lameass testosterone-filled rhetoric is trendy with you lot these days. If you think that, fine. But don't be a weasel and back out of it later. That's just pathetic.

14. NJRocket

If the country in question openly hates Americans for no reason whatsoever, then yes I would be more than happy to wipe tem into the stone age. I never backed out of anything.

Oh, and the "darling" was an expression...don't flatter yourself by thinking it meant anything else.

15. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Originally posted by NJRocket
    If the country in question openly hates Americans for no reason whatsoever, then yes I would be more than happy to wipe tem into the stone age. I never backed out of anything.

What exactly does that mean, when a 'country' hates us? Does the 'dirt' have a problem with us? ;)

Oh, and the "darling" was an expression...don't flatter yourself by thinking it meant anything else.

A patronizing expression in this case, which dimsie will not let you get away with.

16. rezdawg

You actually believe that there are countries that hate Americans for no reason? I dont think thats the case at all. Countries around the world have problems with the way the US handles issues. If there is hatred, there is a reason for it.

#136 rezdawg, Jan 25, 2003
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2003