1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

well, if you look on the brightside...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OmegaSupreme, Jun 29, 2006.

1. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Member

... ummmm. yeah.

i'm struggling a bit here, but i refuse to give up on this team no matter how much i despise jvg for orchestrating this trade (imo... sorry).

well... i'll start off by saying...

"if you look on the brightside"... at least we know what we're getting with battier. he'll give his all day in and day out (cough...even if it's not enough... cough).

this trade is now "just"ified!

[​IMG]

that picture is soooo ghey... sigh... "gay"... sniffle. :(

anyway... start your posts with "if you look on the brightside..." and turn it into something positive so we can stop being so pissy.

2. macalu

macalu Member

if you look on the brightside, **** YOU CD AND JVG!

3. yaofan07

yaofan07 Member

1st post :)

On the bright side.....

At least this atrocious move has united rockets fan across the board from the JJ lovers to the brewer fans. That said, I am disgusted to the point of making a post rather than just lurking.

4. solid

solid Member

There is no bright side; an incredibly stupid move. Battier is OK, but Swift and Gay for him, crazy, just crazy.

5. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Member

ok... mister i look like a "bloodsport" movie character. :D joking. gl to you and the stalk3z.

6. macalu

macalu Member

hey man, what happened? why aren't you playing on the team?

7. tigereye

tigereye Member

WRONG!

That doesnt "Just"ify yesterdays's events....

This pic below does, seing as 99.9% of Rockets fans believe we got stripped like Janet Jackson last night.....

[​IMG]

8. pandazn

pandazn Member

There is no bright side to this trade. We traded away depth and talent and athleticism and production for Shane Battier. Woot. Go us.

9. TizzyT

TizzyT Member

Maybe its because I'm angry at our management but this picture just seems to piss me off..
    [​IMG]

10. Pringles

Pringles Member

morey is the best gm......

for a chess club.

11. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Member

"short" story. this definitely not my reasoning behind it (i wanted to play), but it was time for some new blood in there. wasn't contributing the way i would have liked.

tiger... that pic would've been a little better with "PWNT" or "al ca-pwn3d" on it. :D

12. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Member

The brightside is, we're in contention for the most lottery balls next season.

13. tigereye

tigereye Member

Yep and somehow, I "Noah" there gonna screw that up as well.....