1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Well done! Warrior Beat Jazz

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GKlutz, Apr 11, 2009.

Tags:
  1. DaRrEnZhAnG

DaRrEnZhAnG Member

You think SAS win lose to NO in their home for not getting the homecourt Advantages?

2. archinkent

archinkent Member

^ er, either the threads got merged, or i posted that in the wrong thread :eek:

the officiating was good for 43 mins. the last 5 mins was so ridiculously biased.

3. DaronMalakian

DaronMalakian Member

4. abc2007

abc2007 Member

Actually it is very likely to happen! The spurs always have problems to play against the hornets.

5. DaRrEnZhAnG

DaRrEnZhAnG Member

here is the FACT:

LA Fakers has two choice:

One : Try all their best to win this game for not considering this is the last game of the common season and injury possiblities.
    And then, after they win the Jass, they have to play the Jass which is the most dirty team in this league;

Two : Rest their starters , try to lose to the Jass, so they can play the NO which is full of injury and trade rumors like chanderler or sb.

If u r the Fakers, which team you choose in the first round playoff?

6. abc2007

abc2007 Member

The laker still have a chance to get the HCA against the cavs if the celtics beat the cavs tomorrow. So, nothing is certain at this moment.

7. DaRrEnZhAnG

DaRrEnZhAnG Member

Oh my god, all you guys just hope NO win out?

First : if the NO win out, the Rox will no be the first 3 teams for sure. so all the Jass, NO and Dal have nothing to do with us.

Second: the NO coach just said yesterday, they will rest their starters next week for the playoffs.

Here is the link:http://blog.nola.com/hornetsbeat/2009/04/new_orleans_hornets_coach_byro_11.html

8. magneticman

magneticman Member

yes, good news ,let the lakers beat the jazz.

9. YugoRocketsFan

Deron Williams leaves w/ abdominal injury
    Deron Williams - G - UTA - Apr. 11 - 11:38 pm et
    Deron Williams had 26 points and 14 assists before exiting Saturday's game with a strained abdomen.
    Williams was in severe pain and went immediately to the Jazz locker room. We're not optimistic that he'll play on Monday or Tuesday (Utah's final games of the regular season) but fantasy owners should wait for an update before dropping him. Apr. 11 - 11:38 pm et

This will keep him out 2 weeks maybe.

10. magneticman

magneticman Member

I agree. The lakers will treat the game with Jazz seriously. Since they are more likely to play with Jazz in the playoffs, they will prepare for it from the last game of the regular season.

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

there's no way an abdominal injury keeps im out of the playoffs, especially if they're facing the Lakers. If he sits out, they might as well forfeit.

12. magneticman

magneticman Member

yeah, the warriors are true warriors.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

i think the jazz are on their way to being the biggest disappointment in the last few years. It's been houston for a while now, but at least we had injuries, Utah only advanced deep thanks to Golden State and have failed the rest of the time..

14. archinkent

archinkent Member

i watched the game and it didnt look severe at all. i dont think he'll miss the playoffs

15. BleedsRocketRed

lol at the guys over at JazzFans ....

16. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Yes, many people just buy into the bad match theory for the jazz without watching the real basketball. The fact of the matter is that the jazz flop is not good right now, this team keeps losing all most every game at road and at home, and your people are still worrying about the flop. I think that the rocket players have no concern to face the jazz this year.

17. Scottay

Scottay Contributing Member

I watched the game, too. And while the injury didn't seem bad, the amount of pain he expressed showed that it was. The Jazz had to commit a foul b/c he couldn't even make it downcourt to play defense.

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

something tells me they would have committed a foul anyway :D

19. Scottay

Scottay Contributing Member

You think UTH win lose to GSW in their home for not getting the LAL?
    :rolleyes:

20. DaRrEnZhAnG

DaRrEnZhAnG Member

No matter whether you believe it or not, I though the Jass lose to GS with more than 80% possiblities.
    I can swear to the God.
    Becuase it's easy, the Jass need only win two of their last three games including agasinst the GS, they can almost lock the 6th spot. So they dont need win all the three.