1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wednesday Night Event

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GoT, Aug 15, 2005.

1. GoT

GoT Member

Hey Guys,

I am the promoter for Wednesday Nights at M-Bar. It is done on a Latin Theme with some Salsa, Merengue, and basically a little of everything. This wednesday there is the concert of Marc Anthony, Alejandro Fernandez and Chayanne at the Toyota center, so it most probably will be packed with all the people going there after the concert. I wanted to extend my invitation to all the members of Clutchcity if you are into that kind of music. Just ask for Nelson at the door, and I will cut you a deal.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Are you sure you won't greet me with:
    [​IMG]
    "Haa Haa!" ???

sorry, the best I could come up with

3. coma

coma Contributing Member

I've been meaning to check out M-Bar on Wed, this may be the nudge that I need.

I'll go anywhere (in town) where the Latin ladies are.

Yummy.

4. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

I always swing over there when i close up Live to say what's up to everyone up there. I guess ill make sure to ask for you and meet ya.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

What did I tell you about calling them "LATIN"??? They don't go to church, man! Not LATIN... LATINO... LAh-TEE-noh... say it with me... lah-TEE-noh... c'mon! :D

6. coma

coma Contributing Member

Latino, Latina..who cares, they all understand where I'm coming from. ;)