1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wearing #1 Ariza jersey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The_Yoyo, Jul 11, 2009.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

And Yoyo would of got the same response as reporters. "We still plan on keeping T-Mac and think he is a key piece to us, etc." Morey isnt going to reveal anything or openly say "Yes, Tracy McGrady is going to be moved".

2. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

Okay well keeping that in mind, then answering with Ariza will get #1 only means T-mac's getting a number change.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Perhaps so. I wouldnt read much into it besides just that, a number change.

4. blender

blender Member

Morey probably wouldn't have answered a direct question about McGrady's future. "Yes, we're talking to five teams right now about trading T-Mac. Cross your fingers."

5. v3.0

v3.0 Member

I think the OP is making all this up and I think that pic is photoshopped too...he just put his head on another large person's body...

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Member

I would have put a much sexier body on me if that was the case

7. topfive

topfive CF OG

Dedicated to the idea that T-Mac's about to get 86'd.

8. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Oh man,I'd like to think he's gunna pull Amar'e or Kobe rather than be traded to elsewhere.

Anyways,In Morey I trust,no matter what it's gonna turn out to be,if it's good for the Rox,I'd cheer!

9. AkeemTheDreem86

Not possible!

Sorry, no homo, I just saw Bruno...

10. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

he's jealous that you represent clutchfans and are legit

11. jsonic6

jsonic6 Member

If I'm getting paid $23 mil next year I really don't think I give a crap if I have to give up the #1 jersey. For all we know, it could be part of a mutual agreement between T-Mac and Morey to get Azira to come to Houston. Who knows...

12. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

he could have asked Morey if he was the real father of Paris Jackson.

just be grateful that he asked and he shared it with us.

Yoyo, I don't care what you asked Morey, thanks for sharing it with us, you could have kept the info to yourself and told these suckers to beat it all the way to neverland.

13. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Member

Old news...

WE ARE GETTING AMARE STOUDEMIRE. How many times do I have to say it? The clues are RIGHT THERE.........

- We're trading to get someone to replace Yao... Amar'e can play C

- We're trading Tracy... needed in order to get Amar'e

- We've been interested in Amar'e since last Feb.

- It's really up to us to get Amar'e, not PHX... PHX will accept any deal that has brooks or landry with mac in it...

14. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Member

Anyone who's waited tables knows what it means.

"86 T-Mac!!!!!!" :D :D :D

Buh-bye

15. v3.0

v3.0 Member

would have been too obvious then :p

at least you have a sense of humor, unlike others...and good job on the info.

16. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

McGrady's too lazy to bother with something as laborious as having his number changed... Sure, it's possible that Ariza and Morey took the number just to punk him out, but the simplest and most likely explanation is that his b**** ass got traded. :)

17. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Wow guys are making a big deal out of nothing. It's only a number change that doesn't mean anything.

Maybe he is being traded so what. 2nd. If Ariza wants #1 then that's dumb because he would have to pay McGrady for it since its already owned by him.

If McGrady was a free agent then this would be big news because it would let us know that he isn't coming back. But he is already on the team so deal with it.

We all know Von isn't coming back. Morey showed up on the door step at Gortat's house with a #13 jersey with his name on it. That right there was obvious that Wafer wasn't coming back.

18. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

19. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

I like Tmac and everything but

[​IMG]

:p

20. declan32001

declan32001 Member

Unfortunately the exact opposite is true. If we're keeping TMac you only do one one of two things: you squelch the rumor or you explain that Tracy wants a new number.

Morey is a media savvy guy, and letting this fester just isn't going to sit well with TMac. I wonder what Tracy thought about Morey saying (sic) "when a decision is made about what course Yao will take we and Yao will announce our decision".

I don't care how much or how little anyone thinks about TMac, the thought of taking back 24 mil. (?) in salary is really upsetting to me. If Morey is going to make his first dramatic move at the worst time imaginable (we're a little desperate) then God bless 'em. But damn...