1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"We would have won the series in 5 if Iggy played" - Steve Kerr

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, May 29, 2018.

1. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

What if Luc did not hurt his arm....

esketit likes this.
  2. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

We woulda beat them in WCF of their first championship if Beverley Dwight and DMo weren’t injured. Soooo...

3. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

Iggy is the only one that gets a free pass to me in that team.

I don´t hate Durant because he seems a nice guy (and doesn´t get involved much with the three stooges). But I NEVER forgive him for being a b**** and joining GSW.

And remember, it was KERR that said his crap (if not fake). Not iggy himself

WhoDatStrosfan and BigShasta like this.
  4. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

Would have beat them 4-1 without Scott Foster and Tony Brothers coming off the bench for them.

#84 magnetik, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  5. rockets13champs

He need to Stfu

6. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Steve Kerr can go eat dicks. Unwashed, sweaty, locker room dicks.

I don't mean to be crude, but I really, really, REALLY dislike this iteration of the warriors.

I refuse to capitalize their name.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In retrospect, in 6 only if Iggy goes for 18-20 while still providing great D.

CP was on fire in those games.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I suggest cleaning up Kerr's language a bit using a cleanser from 1972, courtesy of The Ivory Snow Girl, the lovely Marilyn Chambers. May she Rest In Peace. That's something from San Francisco that I could get behind back in the day. Steve Kerr? A dude with a filthy mouth that needs a good scrubbing. Clearly, he isn't over the frightening prospect that stared him and his team in the face after game 5. Defeat by the Houston Rockets, a shame he has clearly struggled to recover from. Kerr's konsternation is there for all to see. Still running at the mouth, making excuses, as if that team needed any, being one of the most loaded teams in league history. Loaded, but not loaded with klass, not from Kerr. Not from him.

It still preys on his mind. We have entered his thoughts and produced many sleepless nights for the suffering egomaniac. He dreads what faces his Wankers this season. A Rockets team tweaked and still being fine tuned. Houston's hungry group of players, coaches, GM, and owner who want nothing less than a championship, won by making road kill of Kerr's kreepy, krappy kollection of self-entitled "Golden Boys," a kollection that's fearful of a rematch. Afraid of the klubbing that awaits them in the post-season, courtesy of Houston. Not the City by the Bay, but rather the city not far from the Bay. Galveston Bay. The city that will celebrate by dancing on the korpse of Kerr's expectations. Houston, Texas. Space City, with no space, no place for Kerr's Worrying Wankers to win.

They felt our boot on their necks, Kerr, most of all, and like bullies everywhere who use their big mouths to hide they fear of the World, Kerr dirties himself with his words, knowing full well that it's krap. Him and his team need a good scrubbing. So how about a little Ivory Snow? Behind the Green Door is a championship. We will take it, with Kerr and his Wankers wondering what hit them.

[​IMG]

9. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Igodoula could retire and the Warriors would still be the favorite. Kerr was just embarrassed that he damn near lost the series with the Rockets despite having one of the most stacked hands in NBA history.

10. High Vibrationz

11. topfive

topfive CF OG

The Warriors WON that series. Yet they continue to make excuses as if they'd LOST.

They feel compelled to justify why they didn't shove the Rockets aside as easily as they did everyone else over the last couple of years. News flash, Warriors: It's because the Rockets are now just about as good as you are.

Friggin' whiners. Saltiest champions EVER.

#91 topfive, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

We would've won in 4? (same logic)

I'm annoyed that this is still on the first page. The Warriors are a black hole of attention seeking, they'll never get enough.

13. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

Steve Kerr's a fake tough guy.

HewbieTrippin likes this.
  14. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

"The Warriors would win 68 games every year without me sitting, hell or coaching a single play, in Oracle" -Steve Kerr

"Mark Jackson put 80 percent of my job together for me. I don't admit it because he was a better PG that I ever was."

"The only story I can tell my kids about my playing days is the only shot that mattered in my entire career. Thanks MJ" -Steve Kerr

"I am the most overrated coach in the league and I owe my job to Steph Curry" -Steve Kerr

"In my prime, there is not a current player in the NBA I could beat one-on-one today." -Steve Kerr

"I have shown indications of racism and stereotypical remarks of African Americans and Blacks" -Steve Kerr

"I pretend to argue with Draymond so the media thinks I have a voice, but it's already worked out that Dray gets to get 3 extra technicals for acting with me" -Steve Kerr

"I personally destroyed the Phoenix Suns, MDA and traded for Shaq, just in case I needed a TNT job after I got fired."-Steve Kerr

"If you thought Phil Jackson didn't have to coach much, you have no idea what I do: I finish so many crossword puzzles during games. " -Steve Kerr

"Mac Dre has more respect than I'll ever have in the bay, from my players, the fans and even Adam Silver."

"Kevin Durant and I are very similar; We rely on others to become champions."

Lol, just my corny fun.

Nite.

15. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

We should post these quotes on Kerr’s twitter account every week.

DonKnock, clutchdabear and Game7 like this.
  16. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Ditto to all. Kerr's quote should be in the Rockets locker room for a little extra motivation. We need to smoke these MFers this year!

17. esketit

esketit Member

a very classless thing to say imo

18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

I mean, Kerr isn't lying. We can't get triggered by this. Just get better and beat them next year.

19. HP3

HP3 Member

They would have lost had a healthy Luc and CP3 been able to play. Dont make excuses for them.

DonKnock and clutchdabear like this.
  20. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

We didn’t lose any players, like non