1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We should trade Harden while his value is high.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by T.Mcgrady, Dec 29, 2014.

1. ashiin

ashiin Member

You're one of those people who can never run a team even with force trade on in NBA 2k15.

2. Rox11

Rox11 Member

How ironic that we are playing the wizards now and losing as well...

3. Nero

Nero Member

What do we think? I think you should stop drunk-posting.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R06KlluSGQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Still better thab tmac

5. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Change title to trade Howard while his value is still a bit high, this guy's value will drop like crazy this year.

6. IBIZA0408

IBIZA0408 Member

The most similar player to Harden this season is not Gilbert Arenas. that could be Lebron James in 2013-14

[​IMG]

Gilbert Arenas NEVER had a 20-5-5 season

7. impressivegol

impressivegol Member

lol, tbh i do appreciate the comedic value of this thread after that frustrating game.

8. OKCRocket

OKCRocket Member

Should probably just build around Joey Dorsey, IMO. Let's start the rebuild now.

9. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Trade Dwight while his value is high, Dude is a cancer and it is showing

[​IMG]

10. zyt

zyt Member

how is washington willing to trade beal and wall for harden? thats a top backcourt to go for years

11. joeson332

joeson332 Member

trade Dwight and Trevor too :cool: :grin: :cool: :grin: :)

12. qwertzy

qwertzy Member

i wouldn't trade harden .if we don't win championship this year I will trade anyone except harden,dmo,brewer and Beverly

13. okeezie

okeezie Member

If you do this dumb trade you still have one playmaker. Beal is not a playmaker. And who is your first option in a playoff series? Dwight? Wall? Beal? Hell no. This is the dumbest thing I've seen on Clutchfans in a while. How has CP3 doe in the playoffs with all of his playmaking? How about any other elite PG not named Tony Parker? Was Mario Chalmers elite? Derek Fisher? Old ass Jason Kidd? Rondo in 2008? Show me the data where an elite PG with no big time scorer carried a team to anything relevant. I'll hang up and listen.

14. okeezie

okeezie Member

A team full of good players and no star gets us the Kyle Lowry/Dragic 9th seed Rockets. This one star player for multiple good role players crap needs to stop. Bradley Beal has been terrible all year. He had one good game. He can easily be shut out in the postseason and Wall is not a primary scorer. Harden shot the ball poorly against Portland but he got the shots he wanted. Gilbert Arenas never led a top seeded team. And injuries and a bad attitude ruined his career. Let's not have revisionist history.

15. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Harden has carried this team for years. He is putting up LeBron James numbers right now.

16. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Would have made more sense last season?:rolleyes: harden has been dominant for us since we got him. Our fan base are entitled little youknowwhats for some reason. Harden has had hate from here since day 1. I swear some of you people would prefer kmart and scola playing .500 ball

17. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Eaxctly..... Since harden got here he's put up historical Jordan type numbers and he's onky 25. Give me a break this guy has a chance to be a top 15 player all time and the 2nd best rocket ever. The grass is not greener on this one op

18. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

brah u crazy!!!!

19. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

This harden guy is awful, trade him now! Sheesh

20. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

he was high when he made this thread