1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We should be happy this season is over.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by underrated015, Apr 27, 2016.

1. underrated015

underrated015 Member

I've been a rocket fan since the hakeem days. I have seen the stevie franchise , yao/tmac years, and never have I seen a team just not care. If we didn't have James harden, we would of been basically the lakers or 76ers. Be happy this crap is over and hopefully changes are on the way.

1 person likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Not happy nor satisfied, only getting used to it.

3. SemisolidSnake

We should refer to this season henceforth as "The Season That Must Not Be Named."

1 person likes this.
  4. Rx1991

Rx1991 Member

i wanted to be over last sunday.

5. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Agree. Time to focus on A new Coach / Free Agents / Trades. Goodbye to 75% of the Roster.

6. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

And we lost our first rounder for this sh8t

7. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Yeah I wanted this season over way before the playoffs, and I had $100 riding on them going further than the Mavs in post season. I didn't care though, just wanted to never have to see this s*** stain of a team ever play again. Can't believe people get paid the kind of money they do to put forth such little effort. They should have to donate their salaries to some charity or something bc no one from the owner on down deserve to be paid for this type of effort and product.