1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We played a good game...but the calls?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Andre0087, Mar 11, 2014.

1. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

lmao the Thunder won this game, not the refs. Game film would tell you that they will get the calls that they got. The first half the calls were more in our favor, I think.

Quit blaming every loss on the refs.

2. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

I won't get over it. Because trust me, when it happens again in the playoffs you'll be singing a different tune. Just for the record, I'm not saying we didn't play terrible for 3 quarters. But every time we made a run, the officials made a terrible call. They seemed to be feeding into the crowd making obvious bad calls. Again, how in the hell does a player get a extra second on the shotclick to avoid a violation, especially in the 4th quarter of a game? That type of stuff deserves to be looked at. Harden getting calls going to the basket is one thing. But Westbrook at the top of the key extending his forearm directly into Beverely's chest causing him to fall, is a foul on Bev? Wow. That's just fundamentals. The refs controlled the 4th quarter, the Rockets lost the first 3. When the refs F-Up and cheat us outta a playoff series, I don't wanna hear anybody whining