1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. StevieFlight3

StevieFlight3 Member

I belive we arent going to go anywere without somebody is asigned to pass the ball all the time and not look for there own shoot, as we all know steve can not pass the ball. I dont think we should trade either steve or cat. Having steve, cat and yao makes it hard to double one of them they just pass it around and get it to the open man. We need to go after these guys they have height and can pass the ball
    6-5 Marko Jaric 4 apg in 26 mpg
    6-6 Brent Barry 5 apg in 33 mpg
    6-8 Scottie Pippen 3 apg in 22 mpg(yes i know most of you guys hate him but he would be a perfect fit for the rockets)
    6-7 Anfernee Hardaway 3 apg in 24 mpg
    6-8 Mike Miller 4 apg in 31 mpg
    6-4 Jeff McInnis 5 apg in 30 mpg

Iam sure there are more these players are off the top of my head. All of them can be a point foward except mcinnis or all of them can guard against other sg this would relive francis of his burden to pass the ball what do u guys think

2. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

He's as good as retired; he's out 4-6 weeks, dumb.

I'd, sadly, much rather see STOCKTON!:eek:

3. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

We need a back-up Center with height.

Other than Cato.

4. Shooter1583

Shooter1583 Member

I think Steve/Moochie for Barry/Evans/draft pick makes sense...Barry is a great passer, outstanding shooter and is savvy...Evans is the rugged post rebounder who uses his bulk well and never looks for his own shot...just an idea, but Steve needs to go...it's obvious he cannot work in JVG's system...

5. yaopao

yaopao Contributing Member

I would like to think we could get more than just Barry.

I think we could get Rashard and Barry for Francis + something more attractive than Moochie.

Rashard is instant offense, while Barry would organize the offense. Think about the open shots that Barry, Rashard, and Pike would get in a free-flowing offense.

6. Shooter1583

Shooter1583 Member

^^^ true, but JVG will never run a free-flowing offense...and naw, i dont think u can get any more than barry/evans/draft pick for francis....

7. Charvo

Charvo Member

I don't think the Sonics will trade Brent Barry for Steve even straight up now. That is unless Brent Barry expects some crazy contract in the offseason. He's making $5.5 million this year which is his contract year. Steve makes $10 million. Bang for the buck clearly comes out in favor of Brent Barry. Also, Brent Barry is also the only playmaker on the team. I watched him play against the Pistons on Friday. He's good.