1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We just have to admit

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by biff17, May 3, 2019.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

THIS

2. cjvnyc

cjvnyc Member

"fake tough guy" is complete bullshit, Cletus. "tough guy" is not KD's schtick, at all. "b****" may stick, but not "tough guy." by the way, Cletus, KD *did* take less money to help them. the worthless Chris Paul demand to be paid twice his value and by so doing hurt the Rockets, bad. but you would let CP nut in your mouth, of course.

3. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

They are not better, we need a better coaching scheme. They made adjustments by doing that half switching and double teaming Harden. Then they have someone leaving their man to cover Capela at the goal. Coaching has to be better, Harden should be better, take out Capela and start either Hartenstein or Gary (bigs that can at least will try and shoot the three). Harden and Paul need to attack the double team early and give good clean passes instead of that forced bullshit. They need to be aggressive on rebounds. These are all the coaching adjustments that D'Antoni should be capable of. They should double team KD at the mid range area and force him to shoot going left. He has better percentages shooting to his right. D'Antoni should know this. He just sucks. The defense for the most part has been great. It's offensive adjustments that have killed us. Those 2 games that D'Antoni was out for illness. Jeff did a great job with a free flowing offense. Harden should not play 1 on 1 for 20 secs into the clock and force up a bad shot. Paul did a good job at the end of the game going to the goal and shooting layups. We are better than them but their coaches are better at adjustments.

4. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

I have no issues with Durant. That's his prerogative to go to any team he wants. However the Paul hate is real. I don't blame him for wanting to get paid but he needs to show up these next few games. I'll hold my judgment until our run is over .

5. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

Harden is the star of the team and is the primary ball handler. I wish he could play off the ball and be like curry but his shot isn’t that good. If we have more heart than the warriors then there is no way in hell green should be going coast to coast on the court and scoring. Every time I see that it infuriates me. If we actually ran the coaches offense we would be as good if not better than the warriors but it doesn’t matter who the coach is we all know the offense isn’t going to change. Now that’s on harden or morey. When we move the ball and run the floor we build leads. The second unit used to be that unit but now with Gordon starting the second unit just isn’t the same.

6. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Rockets can still make this a series easy. Lets just have a little faith people geez. I can be debbie downer alot myself but look at the facts, da rox's was up 3-2 last year and Paul had bugged legg. Anything can happen in the playoffs, lets cross are fingers. I was a bit upset about Last week game too, but i think we still can get this, get the next 2, and see were we are at in SF.

We need to bring the D out, and scare this team, take open shots, pass the ball, and keep are heads up. Everything is possible, we CAN DO DIS!. :)

7. Farhan583

Farhan583 Member

Officials made the Rockets miss 27 straight threes?