1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We held Utah to 69 points...be aware of the trap and them looking for revenge.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ready, Apr 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Ready

Ready Member

Lets not forget the outstanding game that was played by our Rockets to make the series 3 to 2.

The jazz will be coming out ready to justify this blowout that just happened...be aware and ready to match their intensity when they're at home.

It's gonna be loud and hostile and we need to take the crowd out of the game by the power of our defense.

2. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

It's going to be tough but this Rockets team has no pressure on them man. They are the underdogs BY FAR. If they lose, no one cares we don't have Yao, if we win, then Utah has all the pressure on them in game 7 in Houston, and this time the outcome will be different.

Tough game coming up, but no matter what happens, I'm glad we got to a game 6. I'm proud of our guys, big time.

GO ROCKETS!

3. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Maybe you worded it wrong... but I care if we lose and so does all the Rockets fans

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

"You have to be delusional." -Kenny Smith

We are.

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

If the Rockets want to do something big, the first step will be beating the Jazz when they are playing at their best.

Bring it on!

6. Champ Caliber

Champ Caliber Member

We need to take the crowd out early and have them heading for the exits by halftime.

7. Ready

Ready Member

LOL, exit by halftime?
    that would be great..

8. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

im sure everyone on the team knows the jazz are gonna come out firing and try to blow us our of the water. rockets just have to hang in there and fight it. i predict it'll be a close game, and if we can win game 6 we can win game 7.

9. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

we held them to 69???

[​IMG]

10. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

but game 6 is really game 7. if we win that game, the jazz just feels a ton of pressure over them. and i'm sure tmac will duplicate his game 7 performance last yr.

11. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

sort of a catch 22, being that we play defense against them
    and if they play poorly it might be because of us, right? er, somewhat? right?

but i see what you are saying. we need to win a tight one when/if the game is tight. agreed. lets get er done.

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

i dont think they are looking for revenge for being held to 69 points.

i think theyre looking just to win the game. that's revenge enough.

13. YallMean

YallMean Member

Mental toughness. We need to stay calm, control the tempo, play our game even it they jump on us early. You don't give their crowd anything to cheer for. We almost took 2 games there last trip, so it's possible.