1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We have the 4th best record...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, Feb 24, 2009.

1. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

I can almost bet Suns miss the playoffs.

2. Sam the Ram

Sam the Ram Member

Its more like A&M graduate. That's aggie math for you!

3. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

16-12 is the best possible record to play as many games as possible and still win all the series.(4-3 times 4)

4. Sam the Ram

Sam the Ram Member

This is actually a pretty impressive stat. I mean we are not going to play the frickin' bucks in the playoffs. What matters is that we beat the playoff teams and we seem to be doing that pretty well.

However, the fact that we do lose to a bunch of scrub teams means that we play down to the level of our competition which can spell trouble in the playoffs. But that was B.T. (Before Tracey), this is now A.T. (After Tracey)

5. Electro

Electro Member

i agree..
    they're going to have to play their butts off to get in.

6. scalper

scalper Member

thats not fair to JVG... this team is a upgrade to any of the teams he coached for us...

I think JVG would do just fine with the team we have today...

but that would be nice poll question and discussion as to who would have been better for this team this year.... JVG or RA

7. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Member

I like the company we are in. We overlook the weak teams way too much. The Rockets are really MUCH better than what their record shows.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Apparently attending a college can make you so dumb you can't do addition. :rolleyes:

9. Asian Sensation

lol what?