1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We Care More Than Fertitta!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I think you can look back at every single team in league history and say, well if they had just spent more on talent they’d have won. The hate is extreme and irrational. And I suspect it’s primarily due to his politics — be it conscious or not. Landry’s owns Saltgrass right? I like it. So you don’t. Okay? A lot of people think Chilis Is **** food. I happen to really like it. A lot of people clearly like his restaurants. Sorry they’re not up to your standards.

2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

was Orlando’s window open when TMac was the leading scorer in his prime? Our window had closed because harden forced out cp3 for Westbrook and cc regressed. Us not spending on role players in 2018 MIGHT have cost us a chance that year, but that’s not even guaranteed because CP3 looked dead that year. He bounced back, but it’s understandable for the team to listen to harden and ship out cp3. I strongly disagree with ever getting Westbrook. Terrible basketball decision — but no evidence this was a tilman only decision. Harden wanted him too. And a lot of people in media thought it could work — a lot more than though cp3 and harden would work, iirc.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member