1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We are sooo lucky!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Kamel, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Kamel

Kamel Member

Hello Everyone...This is one of my first posts as I have been an avid clutchcity observer daily (I mean five times a day atleast) for years.

Anyways the reason that I am writing is that I am very excited to finally get to watch Yao play. But more importantly, I can't wait to see him blossom in front of our eyes. We should count our blessings to have the opportunity to watch Yao become WOW! (hopefully, I know I sound very optomistic...but who can blame me).

Another reason why I am saying this is because Hakeem was my faaaavorite bball player of all time, however I was too young to remmeber his days with High Phi Slama Jama and his first years with Sampson. I have some memories of us and the Clippers in the first round and MAd MAx going MAd......but now I have the opportunity to get to see Yao, Francis, Eddie, Mobley, etc become the next High Phi Fill in The Blank.

Lastly I hope we all relish this moment in time and realize we could be watching history for years to come

Peace out..........

2. tozai

tozai Member

Yep, October seems so far away, this was a great draft

Great things to come

3. verse

verse Contributing Member

had we traded for lamar odom instead of drafting ming we would have been High Phi Lockusinthaslamma...lots of herb would have been passed around the locker room...lots of herb.

btw,

you are the ulitimate lurker!! 2 post in 3 years? now that's quality over quantity!

4. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

Welcome to the light Kamel, now don't go lurking back to the shadows. You're absolutely right, now is a great time to be a Rockets fan. We'll get to see this team come together. See them strugle, see them gell and hopefully, see them reach the mountaintop.

5. carlit0

carlit0 Member

I feel that I have ruffed thur the ruff times now, the good times are coming and the great time are no that far away!!!!!

Go Rockets!!!!!

6. montgo

montgo Contributing Member

Kamel:

welcome to the greatest fan site in the world!!!

great choice to join the club

it was a great moment and I think Nochbar will be something to watch. the kid has been playing professionally since 16 and will be a stud in a couple of years!!!

7. montgo

montgo Contributing Member

K:

btw, although I have been a season ticket holder since the early 90s and an avid fan for 15+ years, I was a lurker for a good 2-3 years before I joined....

here are some of my favorite rules of the site that you can trash or use....keep your head low, but do not be afraid to give well-informed opinions, do not gossip about unsubstantiated rumours, be courteous and tip when you can!!!