1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We are lucky we didn't get Marc Jackson!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by spence99, Dec 20, 2002.

1. spence99

spence99 Member

Can you imagine if we had gotten stuck with his contract last year? That would be another bench player making tons of money and contributing hardly anything. With Eddie, Mo, Cato, and Yao, he wouldn't even make it off the bench most likely. And we would have been stuck with him for 6 years. Thank you Golden State!

2. RocketGuy3

RocketGuy3 Member

I dunno, I mean of course I'm glad we have Ming instead, but Jackson isn't bad. He was just very unmotivated after GS made him stay on a terrible team when he wanted to come to the Rockets who seemed like they were making major leaps at that time. Then on the Wolves, he's not getting minutes for some reason... dunno, maybe he's not performing their either, but his stats considering his minutes aren't half bad. Who do they start at center anyways?... KG still plays the 3, right? I'd think Jackson'd be their best option at the 5... oh well

3. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

Wrong. He's a disgruntled player because of GS stopped the trade.
    They guy can play.

4. RocketFan85

RocketFan85 Member

He is too injured to ofton. I am glad we did not get him. If we had we would not have gotten Yao. Jackson or Yao, hmmm lets see, I would take Yao.