1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We are Bacteria!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Realjad, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Realjad

Realjad Member

Does anyone know who said this???

We are bacteria

There are great things in us and there is beauty in people and babies are cute and stuff but when you look and get past all that you see alot of what that stuff is. Which it is biological tricks that are set up to keep perpetuating or moving the species forward.

Why does a species want to move forward?
    Why does technology move forward?
    Why do we keep inventing new weapons and why do we keep inventing new crazy cellphones and what is this thirst for innovation?

Whats this all about?

If you fly into L.A, you go over these mountains, you see all these beautiful fields and then all of a sudden you see L.A..
    If you look at earth as a living organism you would look at L.A and go 'Thats cancer, thats like a growth, what is that? What is that crap? There is some weird stuff growing there! Its got brown smoke coming out of it and it freaking stinks!!"
    And its getting bigger and its getting bigger and its getting bigger every year.

So why is it getting bigger?
    Why do people just keep having kids constantly? What is this all about?
    Whats the point

Well I think that its our purpose much like how yeast makes bread rise or mold takes over a sandwich. I think thats what people do, I think that we are just a very complicated form of that, just a very complicated form of bacteria. All of our thoughts on ourselves, its all just biological tricks to keep our ego alive, keep your biology alive, to make sure you keep perpetuating this thing and to make sure you keep moving this thing forward. To make this human organism this one gigantic organism to keep growing. If you look at mold on a sandwich you dont look at individual mold spores with individual identities and jobs and careers you look at a pile of mold. Thats what people are, we just think were individuals but were not, were one collective group. Look we cant even be away from each other, we get lonely...

For punishment in prison they take you away from other people... they take you away from other people... OTHER PRISONERS>>> wouldnt that be the best thing to take you away from other prisoners!?!? no thats punishment, we need people so badley that if you put us in a room with no scumbags and murderers you get sad.

this whole complex system of social order and pre-determined patterns of behavior and cultural traditions and stuff might just be effective ways of moving along the breeding process and make sure we keep adding more to the grid, more people more animals more babies

2. tallanvor

tallanvor Member

3. Realjad

Realjad Member

No, I had it on my hard=drive I just would like to know who said this. It was some famous person

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

Agent Smith?

I'd google that for you, but I think I'll google something p*rn related instead.

5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

Humans are a virus...

Agent Smith...

Hugo Weaving...

6. Mr. Brightside

I'm pretty sure it was Master P's younger brother Silkk the Shocker.

7. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

The ecosystem goes to crap without bacteria, on the other hand eliminating humans will cause the ecosystem to flourish. This compliment of calling us bacteria is undeserved.

8. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

Joe Rogan.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zyc12-neTjM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

I've never seen "bacteria" administer an awesome BBS before. :eek:

Isn't there some reality TV show about eating bugs or an MMA tournament missing its host? STFU, Joe Rogan...

10. mclawson

mclawson Member

Humans have, on average, 10 times more bacterial cells in and on your body than you do your own cells. You're merely a vehicle for bacteria.

11. thadeus

thadeus Member

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

It depends what ecosystem.