1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WCF: bluffkin vs jvu

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by 123Rockets, Sep 3, 2012.

?

Who would win in a 7 game series?

1. bluffkin

60.0%
  2. jvu

40.0%
  1. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

2. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

I wonder how my team would have done :grin:

3. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

Bynum vs. Howard, nice!

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Voted JVU because Parker could be a problem for Rubio, Gerald Green vs. Mayo is no major advantage on either side, they even out.

Iggy and Hill are great defenders, Hill wins the midrange shooting in that comparison, but Iggy is more athletic.

Smith could defend Monrow well enough, both are no real scoring threats in that machup.

Dwight vs. Bynum= slim advantage for Dwight, but he would not outplay Bynum.

Parker, Monta, Green, Jennings give jvu the clear scoring advantage in the backcourt and I think the starting Parker/Green are better on defense than Rubio/Mayo. Don't know, maybe bluffkin should've started Rush for better shooting and perimeter defense.

Spacing could be a problem for bluffkin, jvu has a better allround team in my opinion and would win this.

5. jvu

jvu Member

Sad that milwaukees best are benched.

6. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

Wow, this is actually extremely close. I'm going to have trouble on this one. First of all, Bynum vs Howard. Classic. Now bluffkin has finally met his match; a team with a legit center who can compete with Dwight. Obviously, Dwight is the better player and will play better than Bynum. But the addition of Tony Parker with Bynum is pretty legit. Parker and Bynum PnR will work somewhat well, as Dwight is still a great defender. In this match up for jvu, I see the ball in Parker's hand most of the time.Him breaking down the defense, and drawing Dwight away from Bynum on help D. If Parker can get Dwight away from Bynum, Bynum will flourish that way.

On the other hand, Monroe and Dwight are going to be a 2-Headed monster. Absolutely ingenious. They would work fantastic together. Team doesn't have much spacing, but I can see Rubio also breaking down the defense and running a great PnR with either Dwight or Monroe. Rubio is a great alley-oop passer and will find Dwight off the PnR at ease. Monroe will provide extreme passing, and Iggy will provide, passing, rebounding, defense, athleticism. Great running team, great passing team.

Veery close matchup, but I have to go with bluffkin and his incredible teamwork,chemistry, passing and defense.

7. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Ha I love your explanations, you only give out one side. There are alot of things you could learn from Donatas for example building a team.:grin:

8. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

Hey; I gave good insight to!!!

9. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

also, shump would be on Parker, Rubio on Green. so what if green explodes for a 14 point game

10. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

:grin:

11. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Yes you do, very unbiased and you vote for who would really win

12. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

hey not cool..

13. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

Thank you :)

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

If you put Shump on Parker you have no shooting in your line-up and the spacing would be terrible...

15. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

He complimented you...

16. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

It was a joke:)

17. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

So thats why I have an amazing half court game with Dwight and Monroe who is an amazing passer. If the first post up doesn't work repost to Monroe or dwight. Both very good offensive rebounders also

18. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

So I guess, it's over. THE FINALS: BLUFFKIN VS DONATASFANBOY

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Also, if you put Shumpert on Parker, he could easily sub Monta in and Rubio would get murdered.

20. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Yea, I win. Now lets see who wins between jamers and donatas