1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WC Semifinals] (2)Phoenix vs. (3)Denver

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jun 4, 2021.

?

Suns vs. Nuggets

Poll closed Jun 7, 2021.
  1. Suns in 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Suns in 5

3.0%
  3. Suns in 6

33.3%
  4. Suns in 7

18.2%
  5. Nuggets in 7

12.1%
  6. Nuggets in 6

27.3%
  7. Nuggets in 5

3.0%
  8. Nuggets in 4

3.0%
  1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Facu channeling his fellow Argentinian Manu

pippendagimp likes this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. ronclone

ronclone Member

I seriously don't understand how most people in this board are still rooting for harden to win a ship this year. "He deserves it" lol.
    After he screwed this franchise this bad, I don't care what Tillman said/did, if harden says no to the atrocious wrestbrick trade it does not happen, it pretty obvious to me the trade was a harden+Tillman decision, everyone else was against it. And to bail out after just one year, and the way he did it (that was absolutely disgraceful).

I mean this team gave him absolutely everything he wanted and more, and now he's probably winning a championship even if he doesn't play one more minute in this playoffs.

LOL I'm sure this ring will be super satisfying for him LOL screw him! Let him have his free ring, i bet he's pissed Brooklyn is completely humiliating the bucks without him...

I'm seriously rooting for the sun's or even the clippers to beat them in the finals. It would be soo sweet for me...

RKREBORN, Jturbofuel and hakeem94 like this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

Imagine Harden occupying so much real estate in this poster's head that he/she randomly posts about Harden in a thread about a game featuring two teams not even in the same conference as Harden.

[​IMG]

ico4498 and vlaurelio like this.
  6. ronclone

ronclone Member

Exactly the kind of people i was talking about, LOL

RKREBORN and Pandaemonaeon like this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

someone should tell Jokic that headbands are used to keep sweat out of your eyes, this man is wiping his face with her jersey every time down the court.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  8. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Joker is ridiculously skilled... May be most skilled frontcourt player besides Lebron

plutoblue11 likes this.
  9. TimDuncanDonaut

[​IMG]

JayGoogle likes this.
  10. TimDuncanDonaut

Cp3's no look to Saric.

11. HardenVolumeOne

because cp3 is a grimey brat who has a severe napoleon complex. He beefs with everybody. Even the refs don’t like him. Cp3 might come across as a nice guy but he’s an ******* to pretty much every teammate he has played with. David west, deandre Jordan, Blake griffin, Austin rivers, James harden. Since he is the president of the players union he has connections in the league and to the media which allows him to always be seen in a positive light( it was Blake and harden who got blamed for their fallouts with Chris by the media) Harden may be weird, but he’s the better person. Harden unlike cp3 also doesn’t like to cancel practices

I absolutely want harden to win a ring over cp3. Chris had one decent year with us and then came in the next season overweight. People just like him on this site similar to Dwight because he had beef with James lol

JumpMan likes this.
  12. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Wow, what a stop by CP3.

13. TimDuncanDonaut

Austin's 'disco warrior' failed on Dame, now failed on Booker to an and 1. :D

14. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Why couldn't CP3 ever find Capella like that?

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

Loving watching these young Suns and Cp3. Damn good team

16. HardenVolumeOne

Shaq loves his nba players like he likes his women.... LIGHTSKIN

Notice the type of players he goes after currently playing in the league and notice who he praises lol. Has beef with embiid yet loves jokic, has beef with Donovan Mitchell but loves devin booker. Has beef with harden but loves steph curry. I been pepped Shaq, he ain’t slick. This fool ruined inside the nba. Get em outta here. He tried to come for Durant and got put in his place lol

17. HardenVolumeOne

reggie miller praising jokic, meanwhile he went and voted steph curry first in mvp lol. clown

18. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

alrighty..time to watch Loki

19. riko

riko Member

Reggie was another limited guard with the ball who was a primary off the ball player like Stephanie with no real playmaking skills. He just ran off the ball and jacked up threes. Great player but not a true center piece . No surprise they stick with their own

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  20. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Agreed 100%. You should check out the "James Harden's Brooklyn Nets" thread, so much Harden dick sucking

Jturbofuel likes this.