1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WC Quarter Finals #2: jvu vs RocketRed14

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by 123Rockets, Sep 2, 2012.

?

Who would win in a 7 game series?

1. jvu

81.8%
  2. RocketsRed14

18.2%
  1. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

jvu
    G Tony Parker
    G Monta Ellis
    F Grant Hill
    F Josh Smith
    C Andrew Bynum
    Bench:
    Brandon Jennings
    Gerald Green
    Dejuan Blair

VS

RocketsRed14

PG - Derrick Rose
    SG - Dorell Wright
    SF - Chandler Parsons
    PF - Zach Randolph
    C - Al Jefferson

Bench:
    G: Gordon Hayward
    F: Metta World Peace
    C: Omer Asik

Good luck!

2. jvu

jvu Member

My vote goes to rr14. Chandler parsons would kill me.. and imagine all the fans he would accumulate. :(

3. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

wth, you voted against yourself?

4. AXG

AXG Member

I went with JVU. Even though he has a small-ish backcourt, his players complement each other well. RR14 drafter too many similar players in Wright, Parsons, Hayward and MVP. His Randolph-Jefferson frontcourt seems redundant too.

5. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

Indeed, i don't think ZBo-Jefferson is a good fit with each other or with Rose. A plodding, time eating, ball dominant center, a ball dominant PF and a ball dominant point. And that front court is very average defensively, although ZBO is tough and bothers people, and Al-Jeff blocks a few shots. ZBO also wasn't great all year, and we are supposed to judge by last year's peak.

For jvu, Parker, J-Smith, Bynum is a very nice core. Although I'd prefer a smarter, more efficient, less loony PF next to Bynum. Bosh?
    Grant Hill had an off year but can still defend. His and Parsons D is kind of wasted in this matchup, heh...
    Defense overall should be pretty good. But this team really lacks reliable shooting/spacing offensively for Parker, Monta and Bynum to operate... It will be packed... I'd expect a lot of JSmith and Ellis bad jumpers here. This won't be the most efficient offense.
    Rr14 team has a bit better spacing with Wright, but overall, I think rr14 team has more fit questions and less talent.