1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WC First Round] (1)Golden State vs. (8)LA Clippers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Apr 10, 2019.

?

(1)Golden State vs. (8)LA Clippers

Poll closed Apr 13, 2019.
  1. Warriors in 4

37.0%
  2. Warriors in 5

31.5%
  3. Warriors in 6

9.6%
  4. Warriors in 7

2.7%
  5. Clippers in 7

8.2%
  6. Clippers in 6

2.7%
  7. Clippers in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Clippers in 4

8.2%
  1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think this is a cursed series. GSW moving the team out of Oakland to San Francisco is a bad omen.

2. TheresTheDagger

3. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

Lulz

Tfor3 likes this.
  4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

It's like suddenly they didn't play in the God Damn NBA, man I almost wish someone else other than Kenny got those rings..... He's either upset on Mike getting his job, the script (most likely), or lost a bet with Charles (and is still trying to get Les to get Chuck some more money).

hakeem94, House Rockets and Tfor3 like this.
  5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Charles talking about how the Rockets need to beat the Warriors on the road...

The Clippers just did this twice. IT's not some impossible task. I really don't think the Warriors play any better home or away. I think the Warriors just don't have the bench depth they used to. Iggy has fallen off of a cliff now, so has Livingston, and Looney is really their only guy coming off their bench worth a damn. The rest of those guys are actual scrubs elevated by playing with 4 other all-stars.

BigShasta, chadyang, dlite316 and 8 others like this.
  6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I can appreciate this coming from Valporaiso Indiana

7. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Klay crying about Lou getting fouls called then he starts disrespecting the Clippers again. Will he ever learn?

8. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

It would only be poetic justice if on his way out, Durant chokes another 3-1 lead and leaves for New York and the Hamptons.

dlite316, hakeem94, ramotadab and 5 others like this.
  9. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Wow, damn good complement from Wade. Especially from one Chicagoan to another

Tfor3 likes this.
  10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I just watched it again. NOPE. He was defending the Clippers' chances to win the series.

No love of the Rockets was displayed on TNT. I hate that crew but I thought they'd lambast the Warriors. Nope. Oh well.

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Lou said he wasnt a real Rocket during the post game.

chadyang, hakeem94 and Tfor3 like this.
  13. don grahamleone

I didn't look to carefully at the results, but here are the two roads games from this season against the Warriors.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/index.cgi?month=1&day=3&year=2019

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/index.cgi?month=2&day=23&year=2019

How'd we do over in Oakland this year?

hakeem94, CCity Zero and JayGoogle like this.
  14. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Wowowwow did y’all hear Klay post game interview? Lmaoooo he’s hella arrogant and cocky! What an actual biiiiitch.

15. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah... Klay I can't stand, first they claim they aren't worried about the Rockets and then they're suddenly worried about the Rockets rest ??! "uh Klay you're in the ****ing first round still against a western conference team, not only did you discredit the Clips but you **** all over the Jazz too" I realize they're the stacked team but ****, show a little class.

P.S. no one gives a **** about your visit to the pacific ocean to clear your head, you're **** without a star player(s) taking attention away from your weak ass ****.

P.P.S. I still really don't like mentioning the Jazz in a respectful manner, hahah

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Seriously, I don't expect Charles or anyone to know this...but he's talking about the Warriors HCA right after they lost a homecourt game...not even that, they were down by 10 for most of the game...and the two games they've lost this series have been at home...I really don't get how thinks this is their strength right now.

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

And they get NOTHING from Cousins

hakeem94 and CCity Zero like this.
  18. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Does anyone have the clip???? I’m in a fight with a b-ball group on whatsapp and I have to prove their ass wrong.

hakeem94, ramotadab and Tfor3 like this.
  19. don grahamleone

I agree with him. I'd also agree with Dwight Howard, Scottie Pippen or Tracy McGrady if they said the same thing.

20. Buck Turgidson

HOLY CRAP, did anyone just see the "fishing with the Utah Jazz" graphic they put up on the postgame?