1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ways to watch games while abroad?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by seanp2, Oct 14, 2004.

1. seanp2

seanp2 Member

I'm not sure if this has been addressed before, but i am currently studying abroad in Spain and am dying here without easy access to rockets games. do any of you know of any international sports channels that show NBA games? what about the international versions of tv listings websites like tvguide.com? as a last resort, are any of you planning on recording the games and posting them somewhere online? i appreciate it.

2. Glyyde

Glyyde Member

during the season there's ppl on this board (Rockets2k I think)who will record it and post it in torrents file.... tats the only way to get to watch games I think... I am in UK as well and is also dying to watch some games....

other than that.... go online during gametime and go into the chatroom... we have very good live commentating there

3. Nikonism

Nikonism Member

Get a DVB-S card and a dish. You get to see all the good stuffs for free if you know how to do it.