1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ways to beat the Magic......

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ambrose86, Jan 12, 2009.

1. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

I'm guessing you don't like Howard much.

2. ThaShark316_28

Portland? Worry about a team that made one luck ass shot that shouldnt have counted anyway? Excuse me if I don't worry.

They hadn't beat us in 2 seasons....i aint worried about them...only team i see issue with out west is LAL and SA.

3. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

I'm just tired of the media trying to make this kid out to be more than he is. All he can do is dunk, his outside shot is crap. Yao actually has skill, he can knock down those jumpers and he's usually flawless from the line.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

5. OrangeRowdy95

OrangeRowdy95 Contributing Member

They sound like the Rockets 2 years ago

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Is the media making him out to be a guy who can hit jumpers or free throws? I think I agree with you, though ... amongst NBA stars, he's a bit overrated.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The first half tonight against the Kings illustrates my earlier point. The Magic shot 13/19 from long range IN THE FIRST HALF on the way to 75 points. I know the game is a blowout but this kind of shooting has won them several close games this season. Their insane 3-point shooting will not continue the entire season and the Magic will come down to Earth.

8. The Brian

The Brian Member

actually, i like our chances against the spurs.

i see the lakers and hornets as our biggest and only challengers in the west.