1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Watching this OKC game makes me appreciate this team even more

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by teebone21, Feb 14, 2013.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Haha what? :confused:

They have the 5th worst record in the league. They have no players worth building around. They are also poorly coached.

They are most definitely "that bad".

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Not according to Drexler.

3. tor.rocks

tor.rocks Member

I can see the rockets being the 4th best team in the west behind Thunder, Spurs, and Clippers in another year, if we get a good piece or we see more growth from each of our players.

But I don't get how you appreciate this team more after watching OKC. Both Durant and Russll can create and assist just as good if not better than Harden. Harden needs help. Bring in another strong player, like LaMarcus Aldridge, or Paul George and I think the rockets can compete for the Finals. Damn I love to see Kevin Love here.

4. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Anyone see that push Westbrook gave chalmers to give Durant room to shoot. I can't believe that wasn't called. I would've been pissed if I was chalmers.

5. Karolik

Karolik Member

So you're saying you will keep our roster over Oklahomas?

6. landryfans

landryfans Member

SUN's lineup actually look quite decent on paper, and quite few high-pick rookie. I haven't watched their game much, so i cannot tell why.

7. ribbit

ribbit Member

Sorry. English is just my second language.

Record-wise, probably. But will still be in a better position than PHX because of player-potentials. While PHX, their roster is built to compete in the play-offs, ie, they have seasoned players that have already reached their peak, or is in the decline.

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Phoenix's best player is either Goron Dragic or Marcin Gortat....

They do not have a good lineup on paper or on the court.

9. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Came back? We never got the deficit under 10. The game was over after the first quarter.