1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Watch Yao's CNT's sidekick Yi (Bt)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by umberto, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umberto

umberto Member

For those who like to watch Yi JianLian in action, here's is the bt link to download 2nd game of CBA grand final between GuangDong(Yi's team) and Biyi Army.

http://bbs.btbbt.com/attachment-423170-966291.html
    (click the first dark-font line in the top left column, select Open on the pop-up...follow your usual bt download steps)

Yi is Yao's national team's sidekick and potential first round pick in future. Not sure whether these are good enough reasons to post here. I just guess some of you may like to watch Yi since he has been mentioned here time and again. Free to delete the thread. :)

2. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Word of advice. Since this doesn't have anything directly to do with the Rockets, it's better placed in the College Basketball/International Bball forum.

3. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

I can't find open on the popup. Is it just me?

4. umberto

umberto Member

Thanks for your advice.

5. Zach Kang

Zach Kang Member

Yi is only 18? right?

6. umberto

umberto Member

if you are using Bitcomet, you should see it. Not sure about other software

7. hnjjz

hnjjz Member

I think he was 18 a while back when we first started to hear about him. He should be at least 20 now.

8. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

bitspirit works just fine.

Yi scored 26pts (11-15, 4-6) and 13 boards.

9. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Nevermind, I'm just an idiot. I read 2nd link for some reason.

10. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

Chinese have their own system for age, which is normally 1 or 2 years more. His official b-day is 10/27/87; of course, how true that is is another story.

11. ccjj

ccjj Contributing Member

Not exactly our "own" system for age. Its always 1 year more than your birth date because we count it from the date you got fertilised! ;) but how accurate is the date of birth is questionable!

12. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Al Jefferson destroyed this guy two years ago. It was pure ownership. Jefferson pushed him around and left a Spalding mark on his face. Keep in mind Scalibrine gets more PT than Jefferson.

This thread is so YOF.

13. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

This thread is in the wrong forum. No doubt about it. But what's up with the YOF name calling again? Last time I checked the name 'Yao' only appears one time in the posts. The thread starter is obviously a chinese. he had started a thread about a chinese basketball player in the wrong forum. And then comes the YOF name calling. Your hatred towards this specific group of people is off the scale.

14. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Best check yourself if you think "Yi Only Fans" is an insult. Your insecurity is alarming. And yes I hate Mongolians too.

15. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

I am sorry if your feeling is hurt because of what I said. I just think labelling a group of people like that is stupid.

16. prv1981

prv1981 Contributing Member

Yea man people need to get off this "YOF" thing already. The way Yao has been playing I think there will be more Yao fans around the NBA, and they probably will not be exclusively chinese. Its unfortunate that people get hated on for being a Yao fan more so than a person being a fan of a American born player fan (ie Kobe, Lebron, Tmac etc), when Yao is the best player at his position in the whole NBA.

I saw that kid Yi play and he was pretty good, still very young though. The comparison to Al Jefferson is premature, and not relevant at this point. Al Jefferson has been playing against a higher level of competition for a lot longer than the kid has and he just hit puberty a couple years ago.

17. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

Umm... I am sorry. You need to check YOURself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.