1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was Tmac @ Toyota Center Last Night?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bj3175, May 1, 2009.

1. tsunami

tsunami Member

shut up. TMAC is not a loser, he's just not lucky enough. Rockets have a better team this year after Ron joined us, plus our role players and bench are more experienced.

2. tsunami

tsunami Member

come on, that's ridiculous. And I don't think Rockets are superstitious to that extent.

3. littleyao

littleyao Member

Who CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

that would be a cop-out of EPIC proportions... guy is getting paid $21M a season, time to stop being a p***y. show up, support your team, at least ACT like it matters.

absolutely no reason for him not to be there.

5. Yaozza

Yaozza Member

U couldnt have said it better!

6. Yaozza

Yaozza Member

AMEN!

7. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

That's some Vince Young type power right there.

As for the TMAC bashing? I'm not a fan and I don't want him back, but this crap is out of control. Just let it go. Focus on the games and not whether a person who isn't even playing is on the bench or not.

8. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Mann i kinda feel sorry for guy and kinda not. He did brought this upon himself.

9. skamal4484

skamal4484 Contributing Member

He may be at games in round 2, but who's bench will he sit on? LA or HOU?

10. tsunami

tsunami Member

This is the evilest post I've ever read. :mad:

11. Precision340

Precision340 Member

emotionally supporting LA

12. MD_in_Training

Yeah, man. Tmac is just unlucky that he never played with Shaq or Duncan so he can get out of the first round. :rolleyes:

13. MiniPichu

MiniPichu Member

Oh god dont let the loser sit on the bench ffs.

14. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

Like momma used to say, "**** or get off of da pot". It was on you, Tracy. You said so yourself.

15. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

What does it matter? The Rockets in the second round. THE ROCKETS.

16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

5 star post!!!!! 10 stars, even! Give this man green!

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Look, I am certainly NO fan of Tmac....but think about it....can you imagine what would happen if a reporter stuck a mic in his face and asked him what everyone wants to know?

"Tracy, how does it feel to see your teamates in the 2nd round?"

Hopefully, Tracy is having a night of reflection and not one of self pity....a night where he tells all his hanger ons...and yes men...to STFU......and that he actually reflects on why he has not been on a team that won a series, despite having home court advantage 4 different times.

Tmac's problem is all between his ears, if he can accept not having the ball and becomming a more efficient player, he can be part of a team that wins in the playoffs.

There are only a handful of guys that can lead a lessor team to playoff succes...

Tmac has great talent, but his understanding of playing WINNING team ball is lacking.

I hope this is a career altering moment for him...but I doubt it.

DD

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'd really like to see that, actually.

If TMac is ANY kind of a sportsman, he's proud of his teammates for doing it without him. There are about 100 lessons to be learned here.

Sorry if I doubt it will change him at all, though.

19. rubytuesday

rubytuesday Contributing Member

i just want to say that i left work to greet t-mac years back at the TC after the trade and i love my rockets-everybody on the team no matter what. even during the francis era that was soooo frustrating, but i still cheered them on.

as for now, i am happy to see the way we play without t-mac on the team but he is still part of the team.

as a side note, robert horry was at the game last night! he was sitting in the suites under section 406/405. i was in 407 and could see him. i had my "Believe it again" poster from the chronicle in 1995 and my brother called out his name and he looked over. we got the head nod and wave.

also, i was one of the ones that saw him at a club on washington last month so that was neat to see him twice in a short period. he seemed to enjoy the game and was gone early in the 4th. :)

20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

man if tmac could actually man up for once it wouldn't be a big deal. all he has to say is...

"craig, it's been tough not being able to advance past the 1st round so far in my career. however, i feel great for my team and these guys. they have shown great heart and i am proud of how they have played. also, it really motivates me to be prepared for next year so hopefully i can help lead OUR team to the championship with the skills i can bring when i am completely healthy. thanks craig."

how freaking hard is that? yeah it sucks knowing that you can't be out there but you are supposed to be part of a team and supporting your teammates not sulking and pouting like a little baby.