1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was this game the Cleveland game earlier this year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Aznoob, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

This game imitates all the factors of the Cleveland game earlier this year.

1. Flops like no other
    2. Yao getting pissed (anyone see him at the end of the Jazz game?)
    3. We see the Jazz again soon, although not in Houston.

What I'm saying is, although the Rockets are gonna play at Energy Solutions Arena again, are we going to dominate the Jazz later in the year?

2. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

we were better than cleveland even though we lost. yao knew that which is why he gauranteed a victory.

the jazz however are different, especially in solutions arena. besides from the fact that they've always had our number, i dont think anyone would gaurantee a win at salt lake city.

3. mozart123

mozart123 Rookie

yep, Yao said to the ugly fans in Utah, see you in this ****hole again

and Yao will deliver.

4. OlajuwonShake34

We usually absolutely destroy the Cavs, Jazz usually own us. So no, nothing alike.

They were both horrible officiated though, I'll give you that.

5. cjstukenholtz

cjstukenholtz Member

If the Rockets won this game, there would be lots of griping from Jazz fans about the officiating over how the Rockets could get 32 FT attempts to only 17 for the Jazz, yet the Jazz were the home team.

If the Rockets would have made more of their FTs, then it's like who knows what might have been.

Therefore, I wouldn't say this is anything close to the Cleveland game earlier this year.

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I think someone should guarantee a victory right before dissing their fans and their city.

7. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

This loss pretty much mirrored every road loss i can think of. Yao gets in foul trouble, Yao has a bunch of turnovers and misses shots he normally makes. We miss alot of jumpers, and the other teams best perimeter player tourches us in the 4th quarter.