1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was Malik Sealy killed?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Francis3, May 20, 2000.

Tags:
  1. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Ohh man, my freind called me and told me that this happened and i didnt believe him because I saw nothing on ESPN or CNNSI so I thought he was saying bs. This is really sad news. I wish the best for his family.

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB

2. rocketsfan34

rocketsfan34 Member

OMG, such a sad day before the lotto drawing...

------------------
    Check out the new and improved
    Draftsource.net

3. The Cat

The Cat Member

Sadly enough it is true. It's already up at espn.com. It really is sad. What's hard to believe is that it always seems to happen to the good guys. Bobby Phills and Malik Sealy, both killed this year, were two of the few class acts in the NBA. Both of them were the ones that are now dead.

------------------

4. TheFreak

TheFreak Member

"What's hard to believe is that it always seems to happen to the good guys. Bobby Phills and Malik Sealy, both killed this year, were two of the few class acts in the NBA. Both of them were the ones that are now dead."

The Cat -- I was thinking the exact same thing.

If any of you saw the movie "Eddie", with Whoopie Goldberg, the main basketball player in the film was Malik.

------------------
    "We're sitting there, shooting alcohol into our veins...

We could just drink it!"

-Tommy Lee

5. TraJ

TraJ Member

nbatalk.com is reporting it, but also saying that it hasn't been confirmed yet. I hope not, but most likely it's the case.

------------------

6. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

<a href="http://www.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,2389582_54,00.html">Sportsline: Sealy dies in car accident</a>

I'm afraid it is true. How sad.

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET