1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was looking at the Hornets roster...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Matador, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Matador

Matador Member

And I was wondering if anyone on the roster besides a healthy Jamal Magloire would start on any other NBA team. Granted JR Smith and Chris Paul are young and have potential and PJ Brown is a stalwart, but that really is a sad collection of players in my opinion (except for Boki of course ;) ). Oklahoma Citians will have to be really bored to shell out money to watch these guys. But I wish them the best of luck anytime they are not playing the Rockets.

Chris Andersen
    Brandon Bass
    P.J. Brown
    Rasual Butler
    Speedy Claxton
    Maciej Lampe
    George Lynch
    Arvydas Macijauskas
    Jamaal Magloire
    Bostjan Nachbar
    Chris Paul
    J.R. Smith
    Kirk Snyder
    Jackson Vroman
    David West

2. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Several of these guys are decent rotation guys on the right team, but collectively they'll have balls. Lots of ping pong balls next May.

3. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Lotto Here We Come

4. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

kirk snyder has a chance at becoming a good player but yeah, other than smith and paul the rest of the roster is a bunch of 15th men.

5. foodworld

foodworld Member

Overall not a bad collection of (mostly young) players. 24-27 wins.

6. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

J.R. Smith, Chris Paul, Jamaal Magloire are very good building blocks for a team. They will finish in the lottery again, but if those three develop and the Hornets add a couple of very solid veteran rotation players, they could be pretty good in a hurry. I will pick them as the most improved team for the 2006/07 right now. :D

7. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I heard this guy Nachbar has a lot of potential :p

And Yes the hornets suck. maybe even more then the hawks. they used to have a pretty good team.

8. uranus00

uranus00 Member

you left out rik smits in your signature... :D

9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

All you have to do is realize that Nachbar may get major minutes and you also realize the suckitude of that team. :)