1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was I wrong for this? sorta long...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by eddiewinslow, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

hp would have given the girl 3k. Prepare for HPD you heartless b*stard.

2. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

What's weird is we're both Indian....grew up at private school together so I know her family has money. I honestly don't know one Indian person who doesn't have money squirreled away lol were pretty damn cheap

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yeah, that's by far the weirdest part of this story.

1 person likes this.
  4. Prince

Prince Member

scam...

this is one of the downsides with FB, people you know before can easily ask your for money.

5. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Oh, never mind about the pics.

4 people like this.
  6. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

LOL..

7. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Hahahah

8. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

3 K to a stranger, plus 3K is such a high number. Is she in trouble with the mob or something? Why 3K, couldn't she settle for a week of grocery or even a month or so of rent? Even with kids, that's alot of money.

Even when I was in relationship, I hated giving any of my significant others any high sum of cash or money. I can say there's 90% chance you'll never see that money again, once you give it to here. People find it easy to ask, much easier to take ... and find it most easy to never have any intentions of paying in back. Some of these people will become the most ungrateful a##holes in return. Funny thing, the few times I did ask for help ... not even for monetary reasons. It was like I cannot help you. My ex couldn't even take me to work for a week or so until I had enough money to buy another car. I spent nearly a 1,000 for about 3-4 weeks worth of rentals. Screwed right out of car, then he wanted to know if I could give him some more money. Got upset with me for not giving him any money, yet it's funny that he has no kids or really any big money burdens outside of his house. Worst of all, he had an SUV and a truck.

Don't feel burden by this one bit, it's not your 3K problem or someone who is in your life. I know that sounds callous, but I've had friends and people who I was dating who often tried to make me feel guilty when I didn't helped them out. I've had too many situations occur, such as the one you describe.

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Both Indian? You didn't mention this in your first post. That changes everything.

Send her the money you heartless b*stard.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

This made me laugh quite a bit.

Then I thought of...

[​IMG]

11. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

The part in bold made me angry. Some guys are just dipsh!ts.
    How difficult would it have been to drop you at work on his way to work? Or let you drive his other car? Selfish git! I bet he had no problem asking for a lil of the "good-good" from you late at night.
    Thankfully that dude is in the past, and no guy should make you feel guilty for not helping them out luv. SMH at the way some guys behave.
    :)

12. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

that's your penis guilting you, not your conscience

13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You can change "some guys" to "some people".

14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I wouldn't do it unless she was hot and had those sexual favors in mind, and I was single.

15. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I can't tell you how many young models have asked me for financial favors, and how I've turned them down each and every time. OK, that doesn't include gifts like Coogi purses or trips to Sorrentino, but those aren't asked for. I strongly believe in philanthropic causes and understanding those going through tough times, but sometimes after you penetrate, you need to isolate and regulate. Since not everyone is blessed with my perceptive ability, those are the best measuring sticks to judge a person's character.

Remember, penetrate, isolate (put her out on an island and she how she deals), regulate. The 3 keys to personal growth and flexibility.

In this case, the girl most likely needs the money for laser hair removal. While this might bring about a self esteem boost and a renewed sense of sexuality, $3k can support 5 families of Syrian refugees for a year (Link). So weigh your options, and do what's best for you.

3 people like this.
  16. Third eye

Third eye Member

Crackhead...

17. Third eye

Third eye Member

To add there is only a small circle of "friends/family" you should help
    With money....sometimes family doesn't even cut it
    Bro....don't lose sleep over it
    Also I've had such a similar story cept I was close and did know
    The person, she later died. Whatever tho I think it's weird question to ask!

18. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I agree, because I've had some awful girlfriends, too.

19. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Yeah, it sort of worked out, because that relationship ended after that incident.

20. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Well damn! why don't you just marry her marring strangers is fair game!