1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was 911 an Inside Job?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROCKET RY, Jul 13, 2007.

1. ROCKET RY

ROCKET RY Contributing Member

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

No, it doesn't.

3. ROCKET RY

If you don't want to watch it, don't.....no reason to post that.

If you want to know the truth and quit living your life as a robot....then yes, it needs to be watched. If you like being a robot, then disregard.

4. Mr. Clutch

I just think it's conspiracy theory crap, like the stuff Michael Moore does.

5. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Unfastened Coins

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/saHs6J0OXVI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/saHs6J0OXVI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

And when trading resumed after 9/11, the market plunged 650 points. The recession became deeper and more entrenched. It was predictable.

7. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Here you go...you need it.

[​IMG]
    More conspiracy....bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!!

8. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

I don't understand why people believe this was an inside job.

It's just crazy. I think a lot of people have trouble accepting reality and others have trouble accepting that people who were Muslims did it. I have yet to hear one piece of credible evidence that can't be debunked by a 10 year old.

9. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

Or maybe the people who buy into it are robots.

10. ROCKET RY

Because the evidence is overwhelming. Watch this movie and start debunking please.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...702&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

11. ROCKET RY

Thats what they want you to think.......good robot

12. Mr. Clutch

Robots are smart and strong, and they have the latest technology. Thanks for the compliment.

13. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Agreed, of course. But your previous post gave the impression that everything was rosy on 9/10 when it wasn't. The economy was tanking, the stock market was struggling, and Bush was losing his approval ratings. Since 9/11 he's constantly blamed the attacks as a reason for the poor economic performance without facing up to the reality that his policies may have had something to do with it.

I know you're not an absolute Bush backer and it was probably just a post that you knocked out quickly, but it is these kinds of impressions, by accident in your case or by intention in the case of the administration, that go unchallenged and soon become considered common knowledge.

14. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I'm so sick of all this talk about robots. We should wipe them out now so we don't have to deal with them later. I can't believe we're just sitting around waiting for them to take over. Everyone knows robots are a greater long-term threat than even global warming yet nobody does anything about them. Where is the Al Gore for robots? How come we're not having concerts to rid the world of robots?

15. rhester

rhester Contributing Member

Well since we are all-knowing we all have opinions.

Since we are smarter than everyone else we could not be duped.

When the majority believes and the obvious is fact and no one is allowed to question anything...

After all this is America where politicians are trusted, the government is good and if you saw it on CNN or FOX it must be true
    I don't really care if 9-11 was an inside job, but it's nice to know I'm wacko for reading....it doesn't matter really does it. What if it was, what if it wasn't. If we have 150,000 troops in Iraq, it's too late to go back and think about 9-11 anyway.

Which brings up another thing, even though my opinion is that our government was complicit in 9-11 and I have come to that opinion after reading for hours and reviewing both sides it doesn't change a thing for me in my life, and it is only out of opportunity to express the ridiculous that I would say that in this bbs, because I don't think it makes any difference what I believe about it.

Our government couldn't deceive anyone if they tried. ESPECIALLY the whole stinking country! I can even see that. :)

Things are always as they seem. I guess, thats the way it ends up in history.

BTW-This should be a fun thread- conspiracy wackos should be laughed at and if they are right we might as well laugh as cry. :D

16. ROCKET RY

Sorry, I only wear fabric on my head. Typical response to attack, discredit, or ridicule people with different views than your own. Just like the Bush administraton does.

17. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

...says the loon calling people robots.

18. ROCKET RY

yeah, and they don't think for themselves either...they follow what their programers told them to do.

19. ROCKET RY

I never said that anybody was crazy.....When i say robot, I am simply referring to the fact that a lot of people don't question authority, they believe in what is told of them without question, kind of like a robot.

"If you want to know the truth and quit living your life as a robot....then yes, it needs to be watched. If you like being a robot, then disregard."

this was a general statement to the public, I wasnt making a personal attack like most of you are doing to me here.

I'm sorry you think i am a loon because I don't believe everything FOX news tells me....

#39 ROCKET RY, Jul 14, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
  20. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

are you saying michael moore's stuff is crap or that it is rooted in conspiracy theory (or both)?

if you say it is crap, that is totally subjective and i wont argue w/ you, but if you feel that he is pushing conspiracy theories i would be curious to know what you think he has done that constitutes such things?

he actually has said that he doesnt think it was an inside job.