1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors looking to make a statement to the league Wednesday night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Post up biitch!

2. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I don’t know what’s going to happen Wednesday but this is clearly the last yr of this GS run.

To many guys that need to be paid a ton of money.

And only KD will Forsure get it from any team.

Steph already got paid so he’s straight.

But Klay needs money and he wants max. I’m sure he’ll have suitors. But if it’s him or KD? Well Klay u ain’t getting max from GS.

Green and boogie are as good as gone. Boogie was never a warrior to begin with and he doesn’t fit.

Green he’s just overrated and on major decline. I don’t think the warriors even want him back after next season. He’s worn out his welcome in the bay.

Not to mention I don’t think any team in the nba will offer him anything more than 15m a season. Might be bold but I don’t think so. Theirs a reason he signed with KLUTCH he’s worried about his next contract but rich Paul and his daddy Lebron can’t help a donkey.

Warriors will be best by Houston this season if we meet them in the playoffs. There finally ready to be beat and James has hit a peak that he can make it Happen.

lilbird20, hakeem94, cbs1507 and 11 others like this.
  3. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Like I say before all gsw matchups: come
    out and fight, leave it all out there, and I’m happy.

hakeem94, BaselineFade and BeBreezy like this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

we’re definitely in their heads...they fear us

they know that if CP3 didn’t go down they would’ve lost...they were shook after game 5, and u could tell based off the way they came out in game 6 at home

we had them

5. RealRocFan47

RealRocFan47 Member

Read some Warrior fan comments on Golden state of mind website after the game. Feels so good to see how nervous and concerned they are. A lot of GS fans are already handing us the No 1 seed lol.

hakeem94, BigMaloe, Sidarma and 4 others like this.
  6. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

rockets just need to worry about themselves and build game by game. they know they're better than the warriors. if the rockets play up to their potential and stay relatively healthy, they are the best team in the nba - even in this rollercoaster of a season.

BamBam, BaselineFade and Stormy1234 like this.
  7. xaos

xaos Member

How great is it going to be to be the team that takes down one of the best teams and after taking them down they lose a few of their key guys

BaselineFade likes this.
  8. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

And this is 100% the truth. In reality this game doesn't matter, we still have to beat them later. They are a great team and it is no fluke they have beat everyone ELSE. But the overall truth is out there now and it is clearly in their heads. Every time the Rockets beat them there is some new excuse. Well, the facts are that over the last two years the Rockets CONSISTENTLY beat the Warriors even missing key players. The series was rigged in Game 7 and most of Game 6 and they know they really lost. I have a feeling since Durant is leaving nothing can really save them this year if we are able to be that team to face them. Winners, like the 90s Bulls getting past the Pistons, just have that look about them. It's time. This team has that when it faces the Warriors. They need to be put down and this team PROVED last year it is the team to do it. Durant will be out and we should take their punk asses out and put a beating on them in one complete game where we sustain a lead and get them to quit. They will whine and play it off but the Rockets need this to finally convince themselves they found last year's team again. Leaving the dagger broke off in them for the next time will start the slow bleed they have never had to feel. They feel vulnerable and their POS beta ***** coach and his BS cannot convince them anymore. The NBA (other teams) wants to see them go down before KD leaves so they know once and for all they were defeated. This could end their future and springboard ours. The Warriors get so many breaks off of other teams fear and they get none of that from the Rockets.

Nick_713, fattz, BigMaloe and 5 others like this.
  9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, there are very few must watch events in the NBA these days. Spice levels rising 2 days out!

10. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

To be fair, read some of the comments on Clutchfans, seems a lot of people here are worried and concerned as well, win or lose.

It is funny that Steph thinks this is a statement game for them. Even if they win, what is the statement? They can lose a season series 1-3? Frankly, this game doesn’t matter much either way, so I suppose he is just trying to get himself pumped up.

11. valorita

valorita Member

But is Iggy playing?

arubato, topfive, BigMaloe and 6 others like this.
  12. juanm34

juanm34 Member

They sound worried to me....,,,,,,,

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  13. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

Hey, both the Warriors and the Rockets struggled to shoot well from the floor against bottom tier teams. The difference is our guys found a way to win despite that, and the Warriors didn't. I'm not worried.

hakeem94, BigShasta and BaselineFade like this.
  14. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

He comes back today for the Hornets game

BaselineFade likes this.
  15. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Durrant wants a big contract next year. He will miss Wednesday's game. Houston can get 1st seed and Harden can get MVP again.

16. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

We need Harden to play a lot better than he did against the the Mavericks.

17. rockets13champs

Idk if I’d believe that’s hes an internet troll

18. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They made a statement. They lost to the Suns.

hakeem94 and rocks123 like this.
  19. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

this was from the Golden State of Mind forum... maybe some debbie downers on this website need to have this same mentality about our team even when we looked crappy offensively . Think Positive!!

If your shot isn’t falling

DO SOMETHING ELSE!

For example: Houston was dreadful tonight. Paul and Harden couldn’t hit anything to save their lives. So the team stepped up defensively, forced turnovers, stopped the opposing best player and got more more shots up.

Lesson: if you have a talented team, you don’t need to shoot well to win against weak teams. You just have to impact other areas of the game more.

Posted by M. Paul Mayer on Mar 10, 2019 | 9:10 PM
    I am not surprised.
    Rockets have been playing much better defense than us lately. Both their coach and their players know how to respond to different situations and play tough. Give them some credit.

Posted by Mt1998 on Mar 10, 2019 | 11:17 PM

hakeem94, Vivi, Williamson and 2 others like this.
  20. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

"I am so f***ing tired of Draymond's sh*t"

Me too, Steve, me too.

macho GRANDE likes this.