1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors looking to make a statement to the league Wednesday night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Mar 10, 2019.

1. farhen

farhen Member

I expect some hard fouls on golden boy ;)

Crashlanded19 likes this.
  2. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

No problem my friend. I try to treat everyone with respect and value you and everyone else here as a fellow Rockets fan. I'll save getting upset for real life problems. Clutch created a truly wonderful place here for all of us and we get to decide what it can and should be. We all get to learn from and value the experiences of one another. There is no place else like it and I have visited the site off and on since shortly after the beginning but didn't start posting until a few years ago. I have been a Rockets fan for 40 years and saw the Rockets in the 1981 Finals.

As to the tired legs that can happen but in CP3s case I would give that more credence if he had played the entire season and was asking for it. Last year James did ask for a couple of games off. The athlete will let you know if that is the case and especially back to backs. Harden's shooting performances can definitely be attributed to his wrist and shoulder injuries but that is not making them worse. Treatment tends to focus on sustaining movement and range of motion and reducing inflammation and spasms. For example, I just recovered from a dislocated broken right wrist that I did not have in a cast and I tried moving my fingers a little every day until it healed. I had to do the same after I broke my back, went paralyzed, and took a year to learn how to walk again. You have to use good judgment but when you immobilize something and don't use as in a sprain it will spasm and lock up and then you need a lot of time to recover. These guys are masters at understanding injuries and their conditioning. Every player is almost always nicked up and has a rolled ankle that is protected at all times. They are never 100%. They are just very good at dealing with anything short of a high ankle sprain or a groin or hamstring tear.

3. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Crew chief official for tonight: Ed Malloy

Home team winning % this season: 71%, that's 23.5% higher than the season average across all refs.

sirbaihu likes this.
  4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The respect is mutual. Fans like you on here are a refreshing change from the hate and drama.

luckyman76 likes this.
  5. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

hope both teams show up ready to play. its going to be a playoff/wcf atmosphere for sure

6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

And when we win they will go back to the narrative that they do not care about regular season.

Crashlanded19 likes this.
  7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT DANUEL HOUSE? TILMAN IS CHEAP.

8. MystikArkitect

This Warriors team is about to explode.

KD is going to leave, Draymonds unappreciated and will walk after what Kerr said, Klay is going to take a max deal somewhere else.

Then we get to see Steph try and do what Harden always has.

9. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I'd love to see Steph have to shoulder the load Harden has...he's had it too easy. Who knows, maybe he'd step up, but somehow I don't see it happening.

bballjunkie and sirbaihu like this.
  10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yep! I sure did. Glad Tilman stepped up and signed House so we can use him for playoffs. We are stronger than ever now with both Faried and House!! Fantastic news! He will get time to fit in the best way we can use him before playoffs start. Plenty of time left to experiment with lineups.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  11. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

chemistry issues will get the better of that warriors team this year.

clutchdabear likes this.
  12. Zergling

Zergling Member

I have to say it's effing hilarious that Steph would publicly say that, only for news to come out later that KD is sitting this one out. Pretty fitting for what's been going on between KD and the rest of the team all year

13. Voltik

Voltik Member

Steph is one spoiled pompous brat...

Why publicly declare it before a game? I can’t wait until he single handles has to carry a team for multiple seasons without having 5 other career all stars on the same team.

Steph is like a spoiled teenager who was gifted a Bugatti with 15 turbos and just lost 3 races on the drag to a suped up Supra and wants to declare before the 4th rave about making a statement.

14. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

If their statement is by losing to us, then bravo.

15. Garner

Garner Member

.......what.......?

kubli9 likes this.
  16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They called their shot and we laid down......ugh.

DD

17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

We shouldn't lose the physical battle to this team but we did tonight smh

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Their defense was suffocating. Credit them.

19. roslolian

roslolian Member

Crazy statement,winning by the skin of their teeth :rolleyes:

20. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Good game. Katy and cuzzins are both lil b****es. I would hardly call that a statement.