1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WaPo] Trump Revealed Highly Classified Information to Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by mtbrays, May 15, 2017.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this is disturbing and 100,000 worse than anything Hillary did if it proves to be true. This certainly demands an independent investigation. Trump might have just compromised the entire US Intelligence operation and set us back big time.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You could have just said "No, it's not relevant, but I didn't have anything to refute what you said so I tried to muddy the water with BS instead"....because let's face it, that's what you really said.

3. dmoneybangbang

Seems like this falls into the personality category. Is Trump smart enough to know when to stay silent?

You could be right but you could be wrong.... but as I commented earlier to myself.... does the truth really matter? I think Trump's election proves that it doesn't and what you can get away with has expanded.... So I say keep hitting Trump whether fake or real. He'll crack....

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Yes Bob it is relevant. It is about as ****ing relevant as it gets. Republican Senator Corker likely has the inside scoop.

Go ahead and claim that somehow you are better informed that the chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee.

Yung-T and B-Bob like this.
  5. dmoneybangbang

I'll take your word on it as I haven't been in the news loop too much and frankly don't care enough. But the Russia things seem real.... as which major military power hasn't tested out vulnerabilities in another country. But whatever, not important.

At least the Post admitted their mistakes, outside of the MSM, you don't see that often. I say keep hitting Trump again and again.... who cares if it's real or fake.... that's how you win.

Astrodome likes this.
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, it's an amazing and disturbing time we live in. When the WaPo, which is still a hallmark of journalistic excellence, from the mid 20th century onward, is breaking news on Hillary (Benghazi, foundation reporting, etc), then they seem to be legit. But for every single, researched article they decide to print on Trump, they may as well be the national enquirer to some people.

Just incredible. As if the Washington Post needs to make up stories for click bait. That's just not how their editorial board operates, people. They find multiple, legit sources when they break news. Ignore it at your nation's peril. (But I oh so know you will -- the most reliable thing since death and rich folks tax breaks).

Nippystix, joshuaao, Yung-T and 3 others like this.
  7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

lol even the NY Times said nothing illegal happened.

poor liberals - they try so hard every single day! nothing but fail

8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Yes, the entire US intelligence operation. The liberals are unhinged, folks!

(and yes, this is great news for Hillary!)

bwaaaahahaha

9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Who said Trump acted illegally? Quit projecting.

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So now in the span of two weeks we have you on record saying that causes such as climate change, women's rights, etc are "stupid" and now you are going on record to state that this story confirmed by CNN, WAPO, NYT, and Reuters is fake news. I'm sure there are other things you've said that are insane (like how I'm sure you will never admit that Terrence Jones was a contributing member of the Houston Rockets) but I'll just leave those two out there to hang.

Also you keep lying to us that somehow you are not a Trump supporter when we know damn well you voted for the guy. You say you didn't vote for him but you are the first to come out and lie and try and deceive people in order to spread the Trump agenda.

We are just getting more and more evidence as to what kind of guy you really are and what you really feel. We see more and more that there are Facts or likely facts out there that you and others just can't fathom being true because they don't fit your worldview. Such a sad reality man.

joshuaao and No Worries like this.
  11. dmoneybangbang

Is that why Clinton is behind bars today....?

Here's what the Times said and they confirm Trump did disclose the information:

It just doesn't look good for Mr Trumptin with all these Russian banking connections that helped him fund his real estate and then you have all these Trump and Putin assosications....

Yikes....

What a fool.... And Trump too LIlTexx. Comrades for life!

Yung-T and No Worries like this.
  12. dmoneybangbang

Isn't it sad to have to lie about who you voted for and simultaneously have to defend them?

No Worries likes this.
  13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

He just hates liberals. I actually believe him as not a Trump guy. He's just that internet basement guy who wants to convince himself that he's smarter than everyone else... On second thought, maybe Trump supporter is looking like a better label. LOL.

14. dobro1229

It's like saying I'm not a Spurs fan but I wanted the Rockets to lose the series's more than anything. If you are rooting that hard for the Rockets to lose you are essentially a Spurs fan.

15. dobro1229

I know but see my Spurs fan analogy. If you downgrade anything that ever dares to challenge Trumps agenda you are doing the same thing a Trump fan would do so what's the difference? I'm trying to think of one thing he's criticized Trump for and stuck to it even if it means heaven forbid he agrees with a Liberal or Independent who doesn't support Trump.

B-Bob likes this.
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You quoted him reacting to a newspaper article, not giving his opinion as to the accuracy of the article, I hope you realize that. The article has since been debunked by everyone involved. Then again, I guess you just really want to believe, so that's something.

I've gone "on record" saying that CNN, WAPO, NYT, and Reuters "confirming" that a member of the previous administration spreading 3rd hand rumors is meaningless due to all first hand accounts have said that the story is fake news. I'm not sure how you try to spin that from there kiddo.

LOL, you just can't help but be wrong can you killer? Well, feel free to keep embarrassing yourself, I don't mind....but if you think you'll have any credibility after all of this, well you are sadly mistaken.

You are the one disputing facts because they shatter your world view buddy, all I've done is point out how every first hand source has denied the story that you simply want to believe is true. The facts simply don't support the story based on the 3rd hand account....but you keep being you I guess.

17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He's like, a smart person!

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you people need to stop feeding the alt-right troll-nuts - they are unleashing their aggression on you and not reading anything you write.

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

If you don't have BobbyTheDumbass on ignore, you could be the idiot

20. dmoneybangbang

“To compromise a source is something that you just don’t do, and that’s why we keep the information that we get from intelligence sources so close as to prevent that from happening,” Senator Bob Corker, Republican of Tennessee and the chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, told reporters at the Capitol.