1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WaPo] Trump Revealed Highly Classified Information to Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by mtbrays, May 15, 2017.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The writer of the story was just on CNN and said that his sources knew this will compound the problems with our allies in the short term but he felt that him acting quick would potentially save more lives.

It's amazing to me that the "lock her up" crowd can't even face the facts on this one. This should be one issue we should be able to put politics asside but no...of course not.

Also my brother and cousin are currently depolyed overseas with one in Afghanistan currently. I know he's not infiltrating ISIS or anything but anything that could put their lives at risk is an issue to me. I take this s$&@ very serious.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

The fact you have to check the MSM to formulate your opinion speaks volumes.

cml750 likes this.
  3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Reposted because this is important for those thinking this story is bunk.

McMaster playing word games essentially admitted the story was true.

adoo likes this.
  4. Spooner

Spooner Member

After all the things that he's been scrutinized for leading to this point, he did this LAST WEEK? HAHAHAHA What an absolute moron.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I honestly think Donald Trump is senile and we can expect these types of "oops I just altered the course of history lol" moments to happen at least once a quarter.

Kim likes this.
  6. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

7. Brando2101

Pence could remove him from office if there is the belief that something like that was the case if he had the support of some amount of executive branch heads. It's never happened before so there isn't any precedent for who those people would be exactly.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You say that but so far the facts are that the story has been debunked by those present.....unless something else comes out, that's the end of it. I hope you realize that nothing in the story counts as "facts" when they are from anonymous sources talking about things they say they heard second or 3rd hand and the entire thing has already been rejected as false by people on the record who would actually know.

I get that you strongly desire for the story to be true, but that's simply not enough to make something true.

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Hey I thought Trump was going to get indicted, what happened? Oh yeah that was fake news just like this is one.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Yep. right again!

11. Spooner

Spooner Member

Thats a good idea. Trust the people around the president. They certainly have no agenda. What a totally unbiased group of people. LMAO. Yes every major news source is fake and Trump is saving the american people by taking away millions of people's healthcare and giving tax cuts to the wealthiest of the population.

Sometimes I try to put myself in the shoes of people who buy into this and then I realize how absolutely stupid it sounds to put all my faith in a reality TV star instead of news ACROSS THE ENTIRE WORLD. I do a lot of traveling. Do you have any idea what people think about this situation outside of the US? I mean how paranoid and absolutely lost must you be? At first I thought it was cynicism. At least that is understandable in some very unhealthy context. But now its evident you are going full r****d. The man just fired the FBI director without even having a replacement lined up. CLASSIC. I guess thats fake news too though because Donald the reality star told you so. He knows so much... I mean just have a look at his tweets if you didn't already know how smart he is.

Yung-T likes this.
  12. Spooner

Spooner Member

You really are clueless as to how things work aren't you? Bless your heart

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Anonymous 3rd hand rumor is reported

Story is debunked by first hand sources

then we get a lot of.....
    [​IMG]

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

15. Brando2101

How could he be indicted if the FBI investigation is ongoing and the results not released?

16. Brando2101

No **** Sherlock. Your point?

17. conquistador#11

18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The "source" wasn't even in the meeting. Do you know how important that is?

19. adoo

adoo Member

by most accounts, the source is a US ally.

does anyone thinks that US allies will share classified info w the useful idiot again ?

20. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

The left just keeps shooting themselves in the foot. Any real criticism of Trump or a real source with actual meaningful information of wrong doings is going to be dismissed due to countless bullshit stories like this. There will be and has been real times to criticize Trump but the left just doesn't seem to know when that is.

Bobbythegreat likes this.