1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy Wanting to buy G7 Tickets

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by tdo, May 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. tdo

tdo Member

I would like to buy a pair of game 7 tickets. I know it is probably a long shot, but mayb the CF community can come up big for me. I would like to get into the lower bowl, and want to pay somewhere around $300 per ticket. I found some on Flashseats for $325, but with the fees it ended up being almost $400 per ticket.

Text me at 8three2-two17-584eight

Thanks!

2. tdo

tdo Member

I would be fine with upper bowl seats as well, as long as they are decent seats. I just don't want to shell out $300+ per ticket for seats that aren't any good.

3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Horry33 is selling his seats which are upper bowl mid court view row 5. I'm sure he'd negotiate a good price for you! He's posted his tickets in the classifieds. I'd message him!

4. tdo

tdo Member

Thank you sir! I sent him a message.

5. tdo

tdo Member

I have purchased a pair of tickets. Thanks everyone that reached out to me, I really appreciate it. Now let's go Rockets!!!!!