1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Wanted: Rockets' playoff game against Sonics

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ShamROCK, Feb 28, 1999.

1. ShamROCK

ShamROCK New Member

I'm not sure what game it was, but I want the Rockets game against the Sonics from the 1997 playoffs.. It's the one where Matt Maloney had all the threes.

------------------
    "Everyone takes hits. It's what you do when you get knocked down that counts." -- Ken Shamrock

2. BlueLena

BlueLena New Member

I think it was Game 7. Anyway, I have it and it was an awesome game for Matt. If you want a copy of it,email me: khrys@lcc.net

BlueLena

3. ej0881

ej0881 Member

Dear shamrock , you dont have a listed email address so how is someone supposed to get a hold of you. Any way that game was game 4 when maloney hit all thoses 3's the rockets won in overtime.
    email me at ej0881@aol.com

4. Ghostrunner

Ghostrunner New Member

8. I have that game along with oodles of others (and I do mean "oodles"), but I am a little too stingy to give any of those away....heheheh...ALL MINE, ALL MINE!

5. ShamROCK

ShamROCK New Member

It was 8, I believe. Sorry for not listing my e-mail address. It is: deannabryant21@hotmail.com

------------------
    "Everyone takes hits. It's what you do when you get knocked down that counts." -- Ken Shamrock