1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want a Baby? Have Sex!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MR. MEOWGI, May 17, 2004.

1. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

London - A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesperson said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking r****ded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education. - Ananova.com

http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/BetweenTheSheets/0,,2-1343-1346_1528125,00.html

Where exactly do you go to get the "lessons"?

2. codell

codell Member

A friend asked me this exact question the other day, and oddly, I had the exact same response.

3. mrpaige

mrpaige Member

Well, if you're in Dallas, Harry Hines is probably the place to go.

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Member

Aaahhh...the good ole' HHH! :D

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Damn, When the Catholic church says they are going to crack down on the priests, they aren't messing around....

6. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Member

think they are going to set them up with an Internet connection and the some simple words to search on google ;)

7. PhiSlammaJamma

Seriously, I had girlfriend once upon a time, and she did a pretty good job in the bedroom one day. I was surprised at the sudden change in technique. Then I noticed she had printed some stuff out from the internet. I was like great. Yuo've come a long way. Then she handed me a reading assignment.
    :(

8. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Member

ROFLMAO

you didn't pass that assignment did you PSJ???

9. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Classic :D

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Member

It takes a brave man to admit that.

11. Major Malcontent

You don't actually have to have sex to have a kid. One of my exes and I weren't together for a whole year. And when she came back to me she had a kid. And we hadn't had any sex at all.

So it can happen!

12. IROC it

IROC it Member

I know of a couple in South Texas that I feel may be just as "unaware."

I'm not joking either. They've done the whole clinic thing, but their minister asked them how their intimacy and time alone was like... they seemed to never get near what he was asking. They just discussed "spending a lot of time together raising their dogs" or something strange.

I truly believe however in the case I know of, that these people are slightly off... although they pass for "normal."

At least they have gainful employment (albeit at Wal-Mart), and have bought a house and car, etc.

I'd imagine though, that worldwide there are couples in similar naivity.

It's truly sad when you think about it.:(

And disturbing. :eek: How is that possible? Living with someone of the opposite sex for years, and never making that "discovery?" :confused:

It's gotta be a glandular malfunction or just plain lack of brain/nerve developement.

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

if people dont realize how to make children wouldnt you conclude that they really dont have much business raising a child in the world...?

14. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

It could be worse.. he could have been putting it in the wrong hole for 8 years. :cool:

15. slcrocket

slcrocket Member

Wow. :eek: That was graphic.

16. olliez

olliez Member

17. bamaslammer

bamaslammer Member

That is odd. Instinct wouldn't have led them in the right direction? :confused:

18. Austin70

Austin70 Member

Could be worse, they could have about 10 kids and not give a rats a$$ about any of them.

19. outlaw

outlaw Member

see, heterosexuality isn't natural after all

20. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

I don't get it, what's Harry Hines...:confused: