1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Waive Kenny Thomas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROCKETBOOSTER, Jan 24, 2001.

Tags:
  1. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

Kenny Thomas needs to be cut for letting Tyrone Hill put back that offensive rebound off a missed freethrow. That pretty much did it for us right there.

Matt Bullard is the worst pure shooter I've ever seen.

------------------

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Oh brother, here we go with the blaming.

IMO , its all MO TAYLORS FAULT. [​IMG] jk

------------------
    "Break off the block like Maurice Green" --- Steve Francis

President of the Moochie Norris fan club.

3. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

Okay, now Im ready to resign him an give him another chance, but watch out, next time it may be for good.

------------------

4. 3pointer

3pointer Member

Ok so nobody else blames anyone in a rox uni I take the blame for tonights lose ! not enough 3pointers .... I take the blame ! [​IMG]

------------------
    If you are a positive thinking person but yet you listen to country music, isn't that odd?

5. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I blame this loss on the rox unis.

DAMN THEM!!

------------------
    snap crackle pop

6. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

Its frustrating. 5 of our last 6 losses have been down to the last minute or second. One play here or there could of altered the outcomes. I dont know if I can take this much longer. Cant we just lose by more than 5 points for once. [​IMG]

------------------

7. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

I blame the court for making Stevie slip on the breakaway he had. [​IMG]

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams fan club. Web site coming soon

atheistalliance.org

8. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

ROCKETBOOSTER -
    Hill's putback was a designed play. Ratliffe was lined up with KT and then went across the lane to seal off Mo. With Mo sealed off, Hill came around behind Ratliffe. KT had Ratliffe (his man) boxed out and had good position but the shot came off hard right and in Hill's direction. I have only seen this play a handful of times and if the ball bounced left instead of right....well, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

------------------
    GATER

9. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I'm sure the time period for a player clearing waivers is more than 8 minutes.

[​IMG]

------------------
    "Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."
    -- Tiger Woods